- O n e h u n d r e d & f i f t y s e v e n -

Billie: "So hold on, let me get this right. When you have to do your job, you get overworked and you don't wanna do it. But when you have a well deserved break, you get bored?" She laughed at me.

Maddie: "Well when you put it that way, you make me sound stupid." I laughed back with her.

Billie: "Sometimes the way you think, just doesn't make sense." She traced invisible patterns on my leg.

Maddie: "Is tour as bad as you though it would be?"

Billie: "To be honest, no. I wasn't really worried about tour affecting me mentally because it always does it and I'm used to it. I was just so scared about you, and that's the main reason I came out here. Is to make sure that you're happy and you're doing good."

Maddie: "I'm happy and I'm doing good, I'm really glad tour's not as bad as you thought it was going to be." I traced the lines on her hand.

Billie: "I don't even know why tours not that hard, like the shows are okay. I haven't had a show where the energy was like amazing. But I can't get everything I want."

Maddie: "How are your ankles?"

Billie: "Horrible, they hurt everyday of my life."

Maddie: "Aw, I'm sorry babygirl."

Billie: "It's fine."

Maddie: "So you're gonna take me on the tour of New York?"

Billie: "Yeah, then afterwards, I got a date planned."

Maddie: "How the hell can you do all this while you're on a world tour?"

Billie: "Priorities shorty." She smiled at me.

I looked up at her, and she looked down at me. Her eyes went from my eyes to my lips.

Maddie: "Kiss me bitch."

She laughed at me, and leaned in. She pressed a soft meaningful kiss. She cupped my face gently and I leaned into her touch. I had no clue how much I needed that kiss from her.

She pulled away and smiled at me, leaving our foreheads connected.

Billie: "God, I missed kissing you."

Maddie: "I missed kissing you too."

Billie: "I can physically feel how happy you are."

Maddie: "What do you mean?"

Billie: "Like your vibe, it's happy now."

Maddie: "What was my vibe before?"

Billie: "It was like, I've always liked your vibe. But you could always tell something was off. But now it's happy."

Maddie: "But when you go back on tour, I'mma be sad."

Billie: "But you can't be sad about me."

Maddie: "Yes I can."

Billie: "I won't allow it."

I smiled at her, knowing that I cannot win.

Billie: "Is New York like you expected it to be?"

Maddie: "Yes and no."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "Well I thought it was going to be like always busy and shits always happening. But it's kinda quiet, so it's not what I thought it was going to be."

Billie: "But are you having fun?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Billie: "We're gonna have fun tomorrow." She gave me her famous smile when she's got something good planned.

Maddie: "You're surprises are always amazing."

Billie: "I know."

Maddie: "You should've left your ego in Oregon."

Billie: "You love it."

Maddie: "Tell me tour stories."

Billie: "Well, during the sound check in San Fransisco. Finneas tripped over the stand on his keyboard. That was the funniest shit I have seen all tour."

Maddie: "Are you guys getting along?"

Billie: "Yeah, we're fine. How did you know?"

Maddie: "I talk to your mom frequently."

Billie: "You do? Why?"

Maddie: "Because I feel like you don't always tell me how you're really holding up."

Billie: "I try, I just don't wanna stress you out."

Maddie: "You're stressing me out by not telling me."

Billie: "I don't mean to stress you out, and you know that. Everything will be better after tour."

Maddie: "It will, so you told me that fans tell you things to tell me."

Billie: "This one girl, she was like eleven maybe twelve. She told me to tell you, that she loves you and she wants a New York vlog."

Maddie: "That's not happening, I didn't bring my camera."

Billie: "You didn't bring it?"

Maddie: "This is my break."

Billie: "But you're bored."

Maddie: "And?"

Billie shrugged, "Tell me about your house."

Maddie: "That's something I can vibe with, it is ten minutes away from your house. There's a pool, five rooms. A wall of doors. It's everything that I wanted in a house."

Billie: "I wrote you a song."

Maddie: "You what?" I smiled at her.

Billie: "I wrote you a song, called everything I wanted."

Maddie: "Is that my present?"

Billie: "Nope." She popped the p.

Maddie: "Well I wanna hear it obviously."

Billie: "I'mma perform it, here, tonight."

Maddie: "I don't deserve you." She got up causing me to fall backwards on the couch.

Billie: "Come on, get up."

Maddie: "Carry me."

Billie rolled her eyes, and leaned down to pick me up.

Billie: "I'm not gonna carry you out there, my ankles hurt. But I'll hold your hand."

I smiled at her.

We walked out of the room and we walked over to the stage, there was a stool on the front of the stage and then another on beside it. She probably wants me to sit up there with her.

She walked up the stairs, and I followed her. I sat on the stool she pointed at, and she sat in hers. Our hands were still connected. Everyone started to gather around, and they all had smiles on their faces. They all knew this was happening.

------------------------

y'all it so weird to write between them now, how the hell did they used to communicate, how did they used to behave. I have forgotten.

why the fuck was this chapter so fucking hard to write? Let me know if you're getting weird vibes from this chapter, cause i can work with that.

thanks ily.

words: 1003