- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y t h r e e -

Maddie: "I'm sorry, what?"

Kenzie: "Let me reword that, so you're still going but the original plan was to just go for under a month. You're still going to that and Billie's tour team hasn't confirmed that you can go for as long as you want to."

Maddie: "So you said what you said, you get my hopes up?"

Kenzie: "No, you deserve the break you've worked so fucking hard to get there and you're so close. By the end of the time that you're there, it'll be confirmed and you'll be there with her the entire time."

Maddie: "It's not going to happen."

Kenzie: "Not with the attitude."

I gave her an unimpressed look.

Kenzie: "I'm sorry."

Maddie: "It's fine, I'm used to it. Lock the door when you leave."

I ran off to my room, why did I know this was coming? I can never do anything right, I know why she's saying that, there's an opportunity, and I don't even care about my career anymore. Like deadass, they could take it away from me right now and I wouldn't care, if anything it's just made my mental health worse. Maybe if it's gone, I won't be as bad.

Incoming FaceTime Call from: Babygirl❤️

Maddie: "Hi! I miss you."

Billie: "I miss you too, the show just ended and their energy was okay. How are you?"

Maddie: "I've been better." I say honestly.

Billie: "What's wrong?"

Maddie: "My dumbass career is always in the way of something that I want."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "Don't worry about it, it's just I don't know, I wish I could be a normal fucking person, but still have the same amount of money I have." I laugh at what I say.

Billie: "You feel stuck again?"

Maddie: "No, not at all, I really want something, and I know my career's going to come in the way of me getting what I want, and if I don't get what I want, then I wasted three months of my life working my ass off for literally no reason at all."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "I don't know what I mean, I really wish I did know what I mean, and I really wish I knew how to fix it, but I don't."

Billie exhaled. "You leave for New York tomorrow?"

Maddie: "All the other events got cancelled, so we're only there for fashion week. So I'mma only going to be there three to four days."

Billie: "Text me when you get there, I have a place for you, almost like your spot in L.A."

Maddie: "Okay, thank you babygirl, I love you and miss you."

Billie: "I love you and miss you too shorty."

Maddie: "Bye."

Billie: "Bye."

Call Ended.

I was happy I was able to talk to her, but I'm still scared that she's going to make me a priority and I really do not want that. That sounds horrible, but I just want her to have a good while I'm not there.

It bothers me that Kenzie, would say something like that just to hype me up. I hate the fact that she did that, so there's a high chance that I'm not going to be on tour that long like I thought I was going to be.

About A Week Later: September 2nd at 10:21AM

Maddie's POV:

I leave for New York tomorrow at four, which means that's seven my time. So we're probably gonna get there and crash, I have to film a video today too. I have to get my nails done, and I have to get fitted for fashion week.

Billie and I haven't talked on the phone, in a week. I'm not hurt by it. I told her that I didn't want to be her priority, and I've been seeing her shows on my timeline, it looks like she's doing really well and I couldn't be happier for her.

But the thing is, is that I don't know if she's really holding up. She's putting on this face to show everyone that she's okay, but I told her, that if she needs to talk to me, I'm still here, because I don't want her to think that she can't talk to me.

So like I was saying, I leave for New York tomorrow. Before I go, I have to film a youtube video, get my nails done, Kenzie found a house, so we gotta look at that, I have to get fitted, and I still have to pack for tour.

You know me, just waiting till the last minute like always.

Today, I get my nails done at noon, then we see the house afterwards. Then we come back here, and then I have to have a fitting. Then tomorrow, I have to clean my whole apartment, and I have to pack. So the next two days are busy.

Elle💅🏼

I'mma be there in about ten minutes.

                                                    okay.

                                                    Read at 11:41PM

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas and 3,582,723 others

madsionvoyage: the next two days about to busy as hell, which means hella outfits.

billieeilish: i miss you.

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish I miss you too.

mvupdates: I love when you're busy, for the outfits.

I smiled at the fact that Billie commented, my outfit low-key went off and no one can tell me otherwise. I don't know what I'mma do for my nails. But, I'm way too happy to get my short nails off and get back to the long nails.

Elle, knocked on the door and I rushed over to let her in.

Elle: "Hey, Maddie, I missed you. How are you doing?"

Maddie: "I'm doing good, how are you doing?"

Elle: "Better, now that I'm here."

Maddie: "Aw, I'm so glad to hear that."

Elle: "Do you have any ideas?"

Maddie: "Not at all."

Elle: "My favorite days."

-------------------

did you get the explanation you wanted?

thanks ily

words: 1002