- E i g h t y s i x -

A couple hours later.

Billie's POV:

Today was a-fucking-lot, okay so first she told me about her ex. Bro I never expected like anything that she said, then afterwards she fucked me. She thinks she's the smoothest person on the planet, when I can read her like book. The fact that it is our one month was really an excuse for her, she fucked me to take her mind off of what just happened. I'm not mad or anything, I really don't blame her. What she told me what a lot, it kinda irritates me that they've known each other for like 3 years but it's whatever. She's past it, I'm past it.

Finneas🙃

she told me bro

And?

I didn't know one thing she told me, but guess who still looks at her the same. Me bitch.

Good for y'all, I'm happy for you guys.

tank you's.

Read at 9:37PM 

Billie: "You ready to go to bed shorty?"

Maddie: "Mhm."

Billie: "You took your medicine?"

Maddie: "Mhm."

Billie: "Okay."

I walked over to the couch and laced our hands together, Maddie's fever went away. So I think she's slowly getting better and somehow I feel fine. 

She let's go of my hand and takes the lead on the stairs, I can tell she's tired today was big day for her. I didn't forget that it was our one month, I got something coming for her.

She got in the bed and got under the covers, I laid down next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder and put her arm lightly over my stomach.

Maddie: "I love you." She placed a sweet kiss on my neck because she was too lazy to move up to my lips.

Billie: "I love you too, you have no clue how much I love you." I kissed the top of her head. She scooted closer to me, relaxing as I rubbed her shoulder.  

Next Day: July 24th, Wednesday at 11:49AM

Maddie woke up before me, like I was exhausted because I haven't slept properly in probably like 5 days now. But I'm doing better now, I can tell Maddie's off a little bit. I don't blame her, like if I had to build up to tell someone something that affected two years of my life. I'd be off afterwards too. 

I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen and get a water, I see a bag of Panera sitting on the counter with a little card that said for "Little baby Bil." I read that in her baby voice, I smiled to myself as I see on the couch under four blankets watching Criminal Minds as she blows on chicken noodle soup.

I looked in the bag and see my exact order, it even has the little slip of paper they put when people order something special.

Billie: "Shorty, how did you know what I get?"

Maddie: "I texted Finneas."

Billie: "Awww I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." 

I grab the food and walk towards where Maddie was sitting, she was really invested in the episode that she was watching.

Maddie: "Bro once Morgan leaves, I'm done with this show."

Billie: "Woah, woah, woah, you're telling me Morgan leaves?"

Maddie: "Unfortunately, woah wait. You watch this now don't you."

Billie: "Okay, you might have put me on it."

Maddie: "Bro, you stole my shit." She joked.

Billie: "You think that shorty."

Maddie: "I will."

Billie: "How do you feel?"

Maddie: "I feel a lot better than I did the other day, my throat is still sore. But my stomach doesn't hurt anymore."

Billie: "That's good." I rubbed her thigh and she nodded.

Maddie: "When do you start working for tour?"

Billie: "Technically tomorrow, but I'mma move it back a little bit."

Maddie: "No don't do that."

Billie: "Shorty, you're my priority. So I gotta make sure you're good."

Maddie: "I'm good."

Billie: "But you're not healed."

Maddie: "Bitch, I'll never be healed."

Billie: "You get my point though."

Maddie: "Unfortunately, I do."

I smiled at her. 

Billie: "Are you good though?"

Maddie: "Bro we just had this talk."

Billie: "I can something's bothering you."

She licked her teeth.

Maddie: "Nothing's bothering me."

Billie: "I can read you like a book, shorty you lick your teeth when you hesitate. I know what you do when you're hiding something."

Maddie: "I'm not hiding anything, I'm really not."

Billie: "Okay, I'm not going to pick at you."

Maddie: "Okay, I know that you think something is wrong. I knew you were going to say that hours before you woke up, nothing is wrong and I mean that. If something is wrong, I don't know what is wrong. The past couple of days have been a lot, and I'm going to word this very wrong. But I feel like within the last week, week and half. Our relationship has grown so so so much and I couldn't be happier with what we are, like I love this I really do. With our relationship growing daily and the fact that I just told you the biggest thing and the fact that you're still here. That boggles my mind, ever since that relationship ended. I was scared as hell about being in another relationship- you're different, don't get me wrong I never thought that you would do me dirty or anything. But I don't know I really don't, I've never been treated this way or like I've never felt this way. I feel like I tell you this every fucking day, but whatever. I love you." 

Billie: "Aww shorty, I love you too and you know that. I'm glad that you feel like our relationship is growing because I feel the same way."

She moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder and laced our hands together. I smiled to myself, as I rested my head on top of hers. 

----------------------

this chapter was so uneventful bro omg

thanks ily

words: 1000