- O n e h u n d r e d & s i x t y f o u r -

We were both in bed by at least midnight, I feel better, but like I still have to talk to her. But I don't want to worry her.

We were cuddling in bed and her head was rested on my chest, and I was drawing patterns on her back under her hoodie.

Billie: "I'm going to tell you something, and I don't want to stress you out."

Maddie: "Okay?"

Billie: "So my mom is scared that articles are gonna surface. They're gonna say that I ditched tour for New York and am I dating you, but to me, it doesn't matter because its not like I missed a show or anything like that."

Maddie: "And?"

Billie: "My mom was like oh you should confirm it, but I don't want to. I want the world to know you're mine, but a relationship is supposed to be two people not the whole globe. I don't wanna put you in the middle of the publicity."

Maddie: "You don't have to."

I looked at her.

Maddie: "If there's one thing I learned from doing what I do, it is that you don't have to confirm every rumor or every theory. That will leave people wondering, and that way you're always on the topic. But you don't need to confirm every rumor."

I felt better after what she said, and it made sense. But the problem is, is that I hate unnecessary attention. There is no need for it. But I know how she feels now, and I agree I guess. That's the only solution.

Maddie looked up at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

Maddie: "I love you, thank you for coming."

Billie: "I love you too shorty, you're welcome."

Like 2:30A.M.

I didn't really sleep, because I was scared I was going to miss my flight or whatever even though. That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but I got up without waking Maddie. Which I really don't understand because she was practically on top of me, but anyways.

I got up and stretched, I changed into all black, so I wouldn't be as noticeable at the airport. Even though its, two in the morning, we can never be too safe.

I put all my things back into the little suitcase, I looked around to make sure that I wasn't missing anything. I walked over to the door, and opened it quietly, of course I wrote Maddie a note like I usually did if I left before she was awake.

I walked down to the lobby and got into the Uber, I had my AirPods in and I was half asleep by the time I got to the airport, they had me flying on a private jet to get to Salt Lake City. I wasn't complaining though, I could sleep in peace.

The Next Day: Friday, September 7th, and 3:13PM

Billie's POV:

The time zones had me hella messed up, but I got to Salt Lake City and the first thing I did was go to sleep. But now I have this dumb ass meeting, about my relationship.

It's three here, which means it's six there. She's at fashion week, I found out earlier today that fashion week was last night too. But she didn't go, but anyways. I'm sitting in this dumb ass office room waiting for the main people of the tour crew to come in with all the articles.

They come in with a pile of papers, they printed out the articles and wanted me to look at them.

'Billie Eilish ditched her world tour to go to New York with potential girlfriend, Madison Voyage.'

'Madison Voyage convinced Billie Eilish to leave tour to attend her 18th birthday party in NYC.'

'Billie Eilish and Madison Voyage were spotted walking down a street in NYC holding hands, does this mean that they are together? Read further on to find out what inside sources say.'

It's just articles after articles, like we get it. Is she my girlfriend is she not, do I wanna date her, am I dating her? Like you get the point.

Chris: "What are you going to do about this?" He's the tour manager.

Billie: "Nothing."

Chris: "What do you mean?"

Billie: "I don't have to confirm every rumor, and best believe I'm not confirming my relationship with her to the world. I don't want to and she doesn't want to either, a relationship is two people, not the whole world. I've said that to everyone in the past two days, like I don't wanna confirm it. That's the end of the discussion."

Chris just looked at me, looking for a further explanation.

Billie: "Do you want me to confirm it? All the hate, all the publicity, all the rumors. People would then try to ruin the relationship and then if that gets ruined I will get ruined."

Chris: "Okay, I see your point. But do you think that you're ever going to confirm it?"

Billie: "We agreed that we're gonna keep it a secret for as long as possible, so I mean maybe one day. But whenever we talk about it, she always says she doesn't wanna confirm it and her and I have the same mindset about the whole topic anyways."

Chris gathered up the papers and ran his hands over his face.

Billie: "Are we done here?"

Chris : "I assume so."

With that I got up to call Maddie, well text her, I know she's at fashion week.

                        Shorty❤️:

                                                can you call? I know you're at fashion week.

yeah, gimme a second.

                                                okay.

                                                Read at 3:41PM

I waited for a minute before my phone started ringing.

Billie: "Hi shorty."

Maddie: "Hi babygirl, how are you?"

Billie: "I'm okay, did you see the articles?"

Maddie: "Every last one of them, did you?"

Billie: "I just got out of a meeting about what we're gonna do about the articles."

Maddie: "What are you going to do about the articles?"

Billie: "Nothing at all."

Maddie: "Good choice." She laughed lightly, "Your note was cute."

Billie: "I know."

I know she wanted to say something about my ego.

Billie: "Why didn't you tell me that fashion week was last night too?"

Maddie: "Because it's s boring as hell here, and I'd rather be spending time with you."

Billie: "Aw, that's cute."

Maddie: "I love you, I miss you."

Billie: "I love you too, I miss you. I wish I was still there."

Maddie: "I had fun with you."

Billie: "I had fun with you too."

Maddie: "Do you have a show today?"

Billie: "Nope I have one tomorrow, Monday and then Thursday."

Maddie: "I'mma call you again after Fashion week, the runway show's almost over. I love you."

Billie: "I love you too, bye."

Call Ended.

---------------------

this shit is so close to done.

lmao i'm not going to tell you when the last chapter is, i'm just gonna post it and then when you hit the bottom. it's just gonna say "you have completed reading our time." LMAO IM MEAN AS HELL

thanks ily.

words: 1185.