- T w e l v e -

It felt like Dani and I were the only ones watching the movie, Maddie was fully under the covers. If someone walked in the house, no one would know that she was here. I can feel her playing with my rings. 

Dani: "Okay Isaac you can get off me now dude stop being a pussy."

Isaac: "I don't understand how you can watch this shit."

Maddie laughed.

Isaac: "Dude! I forgot she was here."

Maddie got out of under the blanket.

Maddie: "Well fuck you too."

Isaac laughed. "Sorry."

Maddie: "Sure you are."

It would be the one second Maddie looked at the TV, there would be a jump scare.

Maddie: "God damn."

We all laughed at her.

Maddie: "Can we be done with this?"

Dani: "Sure, what do you wanna do?"

Maddie: "Hide and seek."

Dani: "You're not even the youngest one here, but yet you sure act like it dude."

Maddie: "Sorry that I know how to have fun."

Billie: "1... 2... 3..."

I felt Maddie and Dani leave the couch.

Maddie: "Count to 50 baby." She said in an informative way.

At this point, the twins got up too and I could hear literally every single one of them break something, I kept hearing Maddie giggle. Which caused me to smile while I was counting.

Billie: "46... 47... 48... 49... 50!"

Billie: "Here I come."

I walked around looking in obvious places, I found Dani in a closet on the floor. She blended in because she was wearing all black, I walked into the next room and I found Isaac on a window sill. Eli's phone going off gave him away, he was under the bed in the same room. He got out of there.

Eli: "That's not fucking fair, Maddie's the one that texted me. She's a cheater."

My phone went off.

Shorty❤️

im not cheating, it's winning tactics😙✌🏼

Isaac: "So she can hear us."

Billie: "You don't know where she went?"

Isaac: "No she didn't come with us."

Dani: "She won so, we can start the next round."

Shorty❤️

go downstairs please, all of you.

Isaac: "She's got you wrapped around her finger."

Another message

😙✌🏼

I laughed to myself, we all got downstairs and she was still nowhere to be seen.

we're all downstairs, where are you shorty?

coming.

All of a sudden I hear a big ass thud, and I hear her running down the stairs. She was running so fast for what reason? Wish I could fucking tell you, I had to stop her from running into the counter.