- N i n e t y -

I smiled at the comments, but once I was done with the picture I walked back over to where Dani and the nail ladies were sitting. I showed my nail lady a reference photo and she nodded.

Dani: "So tell me everything."

Maddie: "Everything?"

Dani: "Everything babygirl."

I laughed at what she called me.

Maddie: "Let's rewind a week, the night of the celebration. We came back here and... yeah."

Dani: "OMG, IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME."

Maddie: "Okay whatever, so the next morning after that. She saw the Calvin Klein contract, omg we have to rewind more, so basically I was offered the chance to be signed with Calvin Klein. But I declined it because at the time, I didn't have time to do shit. I wasn't going to tell Billie that I had the chance to get signed because I was worried that she would be disappointed in my choice. Then I was like I don't wanna be owned by a company, she understood and then later that day we went to carnival. Pictures got leaked and then her fans were calling me worthless and all this other shit, but then I talked to Kenzie and she said that I can stay with Billie until she comes back in November. That's the only reason I'm still going hard even though I'm not healed."

Dani: "You leave September and then come back in November?"

Maddie: "Yes ma'am."

Dani: " I can't believe that you're leaving me here with the bozo twins."

Maddie: "You should come to New York with me."

Dani: "When?"

Maddie: "September 7th to 9th."

Dani: "Let me talk to my manager and then I'll get back to you fam. But continue your story."

Maddie: "Right, so Billie found out about the fans, came over to my house at like 2am and then we had this really deep fucking talk. That's my favorite thing about Billie, she tries so hard to understand how I think and why I think like this. But truth is, I don't even know why I think like this so. Anyways, she took me to the airport and I told her that I was going to tell her. That was the first time that I confirmed that I was going to tell her, then I started getting sick. I end up back here, Billie was putting my stuff away and she saw the notepad- I hate to word it this way, but she now knows something that no one else knows and it's a really good and scary feeling. Like ouh our little secret, but it's like if anything happens then she has that to use against me. So she told me that she didn't want the moment to be planned, then I told her that night. Then I fucked her afterwards only because it was our one month." 

Dani: "Did she get you anything for the one month?"

Maddie: "No but I'm not worried though because when she was here I had a lot of fun even if I was dying."

Dani: "Sleepover, when?"

Maddie: "The fifth?"

Dani: "Bet, I cannot believe that once August ends everyones lives change. It's so scary to look at it like that."

Maddie: "What do you mean everyone lives change?"

Dani: "Not to scare you or anything because that's the last thing that I want, but Billie is about to set off on a 4 month tour. That tour will change her career and her forever, you're going on tour with her. I'm sure you'll get opportunities, and as much as you want to say that you won't. You and Billie both are going to come back completely different people."

Maddie: "I know."

Dani: "That doesn't scare you?"

Maddie: "I'm not scared of what that tour will do to me, but I'm scared about Billie because I don't know, because at that point she has to deal with me everyday. And I don't know I don't want her to look at me differently just because she can't get away from my annoying self." 

Maddie: "My dad called me too."

Dani: "Did you answer?"

Maddie: "No."

Dani looked at me.

Maddie: "What could he possibly want? I have nothing for them."

Dani: "Have you spoken to Nicole since you met with her?"

Maddie: "Haven't even heard about her."

Dani: "Man I guess she really was down to make things good between y'all, how did Billie react to your family and her?"

Maddie: "Jaw dropped on the ground, the only thing that was going through my mind at that time was 'me too honestly.'' 

Dani: "What happened after you told her that Nicole and you were hooking up?"

Maddie: "I told her but I didn't, I didn't go into detail because I didn't want to tell my current girlfriend how I was hooking up with my ex for like 6 months. I don't know I just couldn't word it right."

Dani: "I feel you, so what happened after you mentioned Tana?"

Maddie: "I did not tell her."

Dani: "Why?"

Maddie: "Because she already has this imaged burned into her brain of what happened, so let's just let her think that."

Dani: "Okay Maddie." 

Dani: "The twins still don't know that you're going on tour?"

Maddie: "No and I'm not going to tell them until the day I leave."

Dani: "Why?"

Maddie: "Cause they can not keep a secret to save their asses, speaking of saving their asses. I'm about to pull the biggest prank on Isaac bro."

Dani: "Give me the fucking tea ho."

Maddie: "I'mma call him over soon, like when he doesn't expect and tell him that I like him. Bil's already in on it, and I can tell she's skeptical about doing this I don't know why though."

Dani's mouth hung open.

Maddie: "What?"

Dani: "Nothing."

Maddie: "Tell me."

Dani: "Isaac used to like Billie, more than a friend."

Maddie: "Oh."

Why did I see that coming?

Dani: "But they never did anything and they were never official, Billie shut that down really quick."

Maddie: "Okay." 

------------------

man the plot starting to get heated up. 

thanks ily

words: 1023