- O n e h u n d r e d & s i x t y s i x -

Late that night...

Maddie's POV:

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Babygirl❤️

Maddie: "Hi Billie!" I said as I took off my shoes.

Billie: "Hi shorty, how was fashion week?"

Maddie: "So good, it was so cool seeing models where the clothes I created. What did you do today?"

Billie: "Interview, meeting about the relationship and then Fin and I talked about you like always."

Maddie: "That's cute." I said in a baby voice.

Billie: "Are you happy that you can go back home?"

Maddie: "Extremely, I just miss being there and I have a house that I can't wait to finish."

Billie: "Do you leave tomorrow or Monday?"

Maddie: "Monday, I leave late on Monday."

Billie: "Then what are you doing tomorrow?"

Maddie: "Big meetings with major companies."

Billie: "Aw, I'm proud of you shorty. I know it's getting late there, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl, I miss you."

Billie: "I miss you too, goodnight."

Maddie: "Goodnight."

Call Ended.

Next Day: Sunday, September 8th, at 4:13PM ← one more day until tour, I am not ready.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, bhadbhabie and 4,234,064 others

madisonvoyage: final day, big meetings.

bhadbhabie: proud of you.

mvupdates: New York content is a different type of content.

Today's the final big day in New York, and all today really is, is just meetings and Holden wants to grab coffee. So that's the plan for today.

Billie texted me early this morning, telling me that she has a busy ass day of press. So she's not ignoring me, she's just busy.

I've already had four meetings, and for the first time ever companies are taking my schedule into consideration. They have asked me what my schedule looks like and when I could do certain things, this is one of the reasons that I like New York better than L.A.

Ever since Billie left, the only thing on my mind is how she's gonna react when I show up to her show and what she's going to say. I have no clue how I'm going to do it, I low-key need to talk to Finneas. He doesn't know I'm going either, from what I know. But I'll be there in a day, so like I gotta let him know.