- T w e n t y t w o -

I rushed over to my seat and I put in my AirPods immediately I am not about to watch this. I pulled out my phone since the movie doesn't start for another twenty minutes.

I looked at it, it wasn't Billie. It was Dani.

                        Dani💅🏻

Bitch are you stupid?

                                                yes.

No im being so serious, what the fuck are you doing? We don't do her, we don't like her.

                                                don't worry your pretty little head, I didn't her tell her anything I made sure I didn't. We literally just squashed our beef, that's it. We talked about her. We posted the picture and I regret it, I really do.

Then why the fuck-

                                                the paparazzi asked me a question about her, and then I physically ran into her.

you're forgiven, have you talked to billie?

                                                not since I've been here.

You better fucking call her.

                                                k.

                                Read at 8:13PM

I walked out of the theater low-key wanting to go home. I pushed on Billie's contact nervous as hell.

Billie: "Hello."

Maddie: "Hey, so on a scale of one to ten, how dumb am I?"

Billie: "44."

Maddie: "Understandable."

Billie: "Did you tell her?"

Maddie: "I did not."

Billie: "Thank god, have fun."

Maddie: "I hate this."

Billie: "Why?"

Maddie: "The paparazzi asked about you and me, and then never mind. Then I ran into Tana and she asked about us and I told her we were just friends, and then she apologized again. We basically just squashed our beef and that's it."

Billie: " Okay shorty, am I still coming over after your thing?"

Maddie: "You better."

Billie: "Okay have fun."

Maddie: "My fun is ruined, bye."

Billie: "Bye shorty."

Call ended.

I got a text from an unknown number

                        ?

Hey it's Tana, you wanna ditch this?

I really don't

                                                I'd love to but I have plans literally right after this.

There's a restaurant next door, let's just head over there.

                                            look, I'm glad we're cool I really am. But I have to meet with my manager and company before I can do all this shit with you, you're cool and I miss hanging with you. But I just can't do too much before I get the okay from everyone❤️