- O n e h u n d r e d & f i f t y f i v e -

I sat there, and I was processing what she said. These are very important moments in each others lives and we're not there. I'm turning eighteen and Billie's traveling the fucking globe. Wait, wait, wait. I'mma be there, in like less than a week. I'm not missing out on anything. She's not really missing out on anything either, just my birthday. But not even really that, because I'mma be there for that too.

Realizing that made this whole conversation so much easier.

Billie: "Shorty?"

Maddie: "Yeah, sorry. Anyways, I'm sorry. I'm stressed, and it's not like I have a reason to be stressed. It's just one of my days." I shrugged, realizing that's true.

Billie: "You know I wanna be there and hold you and kiss you. God I miss doing all the things I used to do with you, I miss the way your laugh would echo through your half empty apartment. I miss the way you'd curl up under your heavy ass blanket in your bedroom because of how cold you kept it. I just miss it all."

Maddie: "I miss the way your arm fell so effortlessly over my stomach when we slept. I miss the way you'd rub my back under my hoodie, I miss your ego and your dumbass jokes that aren't even funny. I miss you."

Billie: "I could keep going on about why I miss you."

Maddie: "Who's stopping you?"

Billie: "I miss the way you'd get hyped up about when Morgan would catch a criminal in criminal minds and I miss the way you'd fiddle with the necklace I got you, I miss the way you would get so defensive over something you really cared about. I miss the way your glasses would go lopsided when you laid on your side."

Maddie: "Okay it's my turn, I miss the way you'd put your hand on my thigh when we drove. I miss the way you couldn't say no to me if you were looking at me, I miss the way that you would hum to me before we slept. I miss the way you always insisted on paying even though it irritated the fuck outta me, even though I really loved the gesture and after this call you cannot ever bring that up again."

Billie smiled, "I miss the way your smile brightens up a room and I miss the way how you get so excited to play hide and seek, I miss the way that you would run down anybody else's stairs except your own."

Maddie: "I miss you soft hair, and I miss the way you stood in between my legs when I was sitting on the counter. I miss the way you tried to be intimidating but stopped the second you looked into my eyes and I miss the way that you can read me better than I can."

It was like this for another thirty minutes, I was about to go again but I hear Finneas in the back.

Finneas: "Oh my fucking god, we get it, you two miss each other god damn."

I looked at the time, and I realized that it was late and we should both probably go to sleep.

Maddie: "I'll talk to you tomorrow, I miss you and I love you."

Billie: "I love and miss you too shorty, goodnight."

Maddie: "Goodnight."

Call Ended.

Two days later: Thursday, September 5th at 2:32PM

Maddie's POV:

I've been up for a few hours, I'm currently with Kenzie to have a fitting for my birthday night. I don't know why Kenzie wanted to move it to tonight, and I don't know why she canceled the tour of New York because we totally coulda done it.

But my birthday is about to be fun as hell, Kenzie rented out this club and they know that I'm not eighteen yet but they said that they get it.

We don't have to be there until 8:30-9:00. But I have hella shit to do today, I haven't talked to Holden so I don't think he's gonna come. Which I don't really mind, like I get it, he has school.

Just as I was thinking about it, he texted me the pictures. I posted the one's I wanted.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie, and 4,142,573 others

madisonvoyage: it's my birthday party tonight bitch. Photo by @photosbyholden

mvupdates: HAVE FUN LOVE!

bhadbhabie: aww look at you.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, belltwins, and 3,223,085 others

madisonvoyage: the water was too fucking cold for this. Photo by: @photosbyholden

mvupdates: he's a damn good photographer.

billieeilish: I can't believe you got your hair wet just for a picture😂

I smiled at Billie's comment and the fitting was pretty much over and I know what I'mma wear tonight, I hope tonight's fun, I really need it. New York's everything I expected but, business wise, I'm bored as hell and I don't wanna tell Kenzie that. Because I just really want this to be relaxing, but I'm tired of being here.

Kenzie: "What are you thinking?" She asked as she zipped up the clothes bags.

Maddie: "Nothing important."

Kenzie: "Are you nervous about going on tour?"

Maddie: "Not at all, I talked to Billie last night and she told me that she still feels the same way. And she went on this tangent about how much she missed me and the little things that I did that I didn't even know I did."

----------------------

this chapter had me in tears.

yo no cap, i can't wait for her birthday celebration. tell me what you think is gonna happen.

thanks ily

words: 1002