- F o u r -

I knocked on the door and Finneas let me in, and I made my way up to Billie's room. I put my stuff down and laid in her bed, by the time Billie walked in the door I was half asleep.

Maddie: "Sorry I was so late, I took a long ass shower." I yawned. 

Billie: "Nah you're good, move over." 

I moved over. I felt Billie get in bed but very lightly, once she was positioned I moved closer to her. She then wrapped her arm around me, she started humming to me again.

Maddie: "How'd you know I wanted you to hum to me again?"

Billie: "I just knew."

Billie was about halfway through xanny then I drifted to sleep.

9:30 AM

Billie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and Maddie immediately moved to the other side of the bed, I turned off my alarm and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone, there was a text from my manager saying be at the venue by 11.

I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom, I showered and got ready. I put on the outfit I was going to perform in and I had just other random shit packed.

I sat on the bed and shook Maddie lightly.

Billie: "Maddie."

Maddie: "Hmmm?"

Billie: "I gotta go to the venue like right now, but since you're tired I wasn't gonna wake you. There's a badge here in case you wanna go to the show, but you can stay here and sleep."

Maddie: "Okay, have fun."

I leaned down and kissed her forehead and rubbed her shoulder lightly, as I walked away she moved on to my side of the bed. I smiled at her and then I walked to my car, I drove over there and got ready for the show.

Maddie's POV:

I woke and remembered what Billie told me and I remembered the way she kissed my forehead. I smiled at the thought. I moved the pillows around on the bed to look for my phone, once I found my phone, I checked the time and it was one. I was hella tired. I stretched once I finished on my phone, and there was a backstage pass to her concert tonight. There's a note written on it, 'Show starts at 4 :)' I turn it around and she drew a heart on it. 

I was smiling at the heart and my phone dinged. 

                        Bil❤️:

hey, if you come to the show can you bring me the ring that it's in the bathroom? it's like really long and pokey. but if it not, its cool.

                                            i'm coming to the show most definitely, yeah i'll bring your ring.

thank you ❤️

I smiled at the text and then I proceeded to get ready I wore, 

(ALL YALL DO IS COMPLAIN, PICK A STRUGGLE)

istg if i see one comment about this outfit, i will take every outfit out of this book and leave yall with just words. 

Via Instagram: