- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y t w o -

After the event, 9:40PM

Kenzie and I walk through the door, and she turns on the main light. She rushes to the island, she's been acting weird all night and I don't know what's up with her.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas and 3,231,429 others

madisonvoyage: god I cannot wait until my birthday.

billieeilish: imy

madisonvoyage: @billieeilish imy

bhadbhabie: you would choose to leave LA for your party smh

madisonvoyage: @bhadbhabie trust me, if I had the option to stay here, best believe this is where I would be.

I took off my heels and I placed them by the glam room, and I took my hair down and I walked over to where Kenzie was and I sat down after I got a water out of the fridge.

Maddie: "Okay so why have you been acting weird all night?"

Kenzie: "It's not intentional, I'm just worried about New York. But tour's planned, so we need to discuss after tour, not career wise or anything, I wanna discuss you."

Maddie: "What do you mean?"

Kenzie: "What does your dream house look like?"

I exhaled, "A living space upstairs, that overlooks the road, I wanna live in a family neighborhood. I wanna look out my window and see kids playing with each other, anyways. I'm still debating if I want an office or not, because I really like working from the kitchen, in the kitchen I need an island and a lot of counter space."

Kenzie: "Like a kitchen this size or one bigger?"

Maddie: "I like the size of this island, but I want more counter space, like I like those, but I wish they were wider."

Kenzie: "What do you see for the bedroom?"

Maddie: "I want a California king bed, and a walk in closet, and a master bathroom, and by master, I mean master. Not like the janky one upstairs."

Kenzie: "The more bedrooms you have, the more rooms you could make, so say you have three bedrooms, thats your bedroom, glam room and a spare for whatever you want."

Maddie: "I'm thinking five."

Kenzie: "Why five?"

Maddie: "My bedroom, glam room, spare room, a potential studio for Billie and I kinda want a filming room too. Because I really wanna focus on that, because YouTube brings amazing opportunities."

Kenzie: "Billie's gonna live there?"

Maddie: "Probably not, but she spends quite a bit of time over here, so I want her to be able to do everything she does at home, here too. I'll talk to her about it, because I don't want her to feel pressured to move in, frankly, I don't want her to move in because, I like being alone sometimes."

Kenzie: "Living room."

Maddie: "I want a decent size one, I like the couch I have, and I like the T.V. I have too. I want a fireplace, and there needs to be room for a dog kennel in the corner for the dog. While I'm working, or low-key, I might just get a dog sitter."

Kenzie: "So this dog, name ideas?"

Maddie: "I have an idea, but it depends on where I'm at with life."

Kenzie: "Okay so how do you want it to look like? Do you want an open floor plan? Or do you want everything kind of sectioned off?"

Maddie: "I love having an open floor plan."

Kenzie: "What does your ideal yard look like?"

Maddie: "Just a fence really, I want flowers too. But basically just safe for the dog."

Kenzie: "You don't want a pool?"

Maddie: "The dog."

Kenzie: "We could section off the pool."

Maddie: "I want a pool."

Kenzie: "I knew you did."

Maddie: "Oh and doors, okay so for the back doors I want just like a wall of like four doors. I want the kitchen to look out on the backyard too."

Kenzie: "I assume you want a garage."

Maddie: "Of course."

Kenzie: "The glam room."

Maddie: "I like the one now, I just want a bigger closet and more storage."

Kenzie: "I'll look while you're with Billie, I won't buy anything of course, until you see it, if I think you'll fall in love with the house, then you have to fly back and see it."

Maddie: "I will."

Kenzie: "All the other events for New York got cancelled so we're only there for fashion week."

Maddie: "So we only need to be there for two days?"

Kenzie: "Pretty much, I haven't bought the tickets yet. So if you only wanna go for those days and then fly to Colorado from New York, I'm cool with that."

Maddie: "I wanna go like a day before, just so we can tour it."

Kenzie: "Billie told you about New York?"

Maddie: "Yeah, she said I'll love it there, so that's why I want to tour it."

Kenzie: "How's Billie holding up?"

Maddie: "She's a mess dude, she came by earlier to say goodbye. I literally broke her heart."

Kenzie: "You feel bad?"

Maddie: "A little bit, like don't get me wrong, I love the bitch to death. She's strong and she can pull through this, but like she ate herself alive for days because she didn't know how I was going to react when she broke up with me."

Kenzie: "She broke up with you?"

Maddie: "Yes and no, she said while she's away she didn't want me tied down with a label of whatever."

Kenzie: "She didn't know how you would react?"

Maddie: "No, she was scared that I wouldn't understand where she's coming from."

Kenzie: "But you did though?"

Maddie: "Yeah, I told her to do whatever made her happy and then she said that's not what makes her happy and then she said that she wanted to travel the world with me."

Kenzie: "Man, you really got somebody that loves you wholeheartedly."

Maddie: "I know, and I could not be happier, she treats me so well."

Kenzie: "Now that I distracted you, there is something I have to tell you."

Maddie: "What do you mean?"

Kenzie: "Tour's not happening."

--------------------

surprise bitch

thanks ily

words: 1026