- S i x -

I woke up from Maddie and I's nap when she moved over, I looked at my phone. 

Billie: "Shit shorty, you gotta get up you have a meeting 45 minutes."

It took Maddie a second to realize what I was saying.

Maddie: "Oh yeah, do you have a white hoodie?"

Billie: "I have a blohsh hoodie but that's about it."

Maddie: "Okay that's fine go get it."

I rushed to the closet and handed her the hoodie, she pulled a black Gucci belt out of her bag that I have no clue how long has been here. And she styled it really well, she brushed her hair with a brush that she pulled out of the same bag.

Maddie: "Toss me my phone."

I have never seen her this stressed and this rushed. I tossed her phone and she caught it. she walked over to me and hugged me, she then walked out the door. She didn't say anything though, she's beyond stressed.

Maddie's POV:

This meeting isn't even that important, I have no fucking clue why I rushed. The main reason is is because... I think I'm starting to fall for Billie. Like I've always liked her, but now I'm starting to fall for her, the way she treats me and how she cares about me is everything that I want. But I can't fall in love again, after everything that happened with my ex. I can't have my life ruined again.

At the meeting.

I was spaced out and everyone kept trying to talk to me.

Meeting People: "So Maddie how do you feel about having a shoot this day, and then a few days off. Then we'll launch your collection."

Manager: "I'm so sorry guys, but I can talk to Maddie for a sec?"

Meeting People: "Of course."

All of a sudden I feel my manager pull me up by my arm and walk with me out the door.

Manager: "What's up? You're not yourself."

Maddie: "I'm fine, there's just a lot on my mind."

Manager: "Like?"

He'd lose his shit if I told him about Billie.

Maddie: "Nothing that I can't get through."

Manager: "It's Billie isn't it."

I shot around.

Maddie: "What makes you say that?"

Manager: "That's her brand on your hoodie, it's oversized which you normally don't wear. And you went to her concert last night. Oh and the paparazzi moment."

Maddie: "Are you mad?"

Manager: "I'm not thrilled, because it's affecting this meeting. But Billie's your personal life, I'm here for your business life. But if anything does happen keep it private."

Maddie: "We were already planning on it."

He shot me a smile.

Knowing that he doesn't really care and that he keeps tabs on me, makes me feel relieved but also scared that he knows me that well. But my mind is a little more clear and I just wanted this meeting to be over with.

Meeting People: "Glad to see you're doing better, so the shoot will be on the 3rd and then the launch can be on the ninth or thirteenth. You can tease it 2 two days before."

Maddie: "Let's do the thirteenth, and then I'll tease it on the eleventh."

Meeting People: "It's done, nice doing business with you Maddie."