- O n e h u n d r e d & s i x t y t h r e e -

Billie: "Are you tired?"

Maddie: "Not at all."

Billie: "Let's go to Times Square."

Maddie: "Bet."

She got up from between my legs, and held her hand out to help up me. I took her hand and she pulled hard, bringing me close to her face. I could hear her breath hitch because I was that close to her, it's nice knowing that I still have the affect on her.

I leaned in and gave her short, meaningful kiss. She picked up one blanket and I picked up the other, I don't care about the picnic basket, there wasn't even any food in there.

We held hands as we walked to the car, I helped her up the little incline and she smiled at me. She reattached our hands, we finally got to the car. I opened the door for her, and I took the blanket from her and put it in the back of the car.

Billie: "Are you cold shorty?"

Maddie: "Kinda."

Billie: "I don't have a hoodie, but I have a jacket."

Maddie: "That's fine." She smiled as I handed it to her.

She zipped it up while I walked to my side of the car.

Maddie: "Thank you for today, I know you would do it any day or whatever, but genuinely , thank you so much.

Billie: "You're welcome shorty."

I pulled out of the parking lot, and started driving to Times Square. Maddie was silent, a majority of the car ride. It was a decent drive. But I looked over to see that she's asleep, I knew she was lying when she said she wasn't tired.

I stopped driving to Times Square and I started driving back to the hotel, I needed to call my mom because I do not know what time my flight is. Her phone was in her lap, and her phone screen lit up, my but her phone was silenced.

I saw that Isaac texted her. But she has it to where her messages don't show on her lock screen, I have it like that too. It bothers me, it bothers her too. But I saw her lock screen, it was a picture I took the day of her Calvin Klein shoot.

I think about that day everyday, because I feel like that's when Maddie's in her element. I saw her at her peak during that shoot, I might not have been there for all of it. But from what I saw, no one does it like her.

Like think of it like this, this girl has a work motive I have never seen before. She worked hard while she was dealing with everything that she's been through, she might not credit that and I don't blame her. But that's how she got here and that's why she has such a good work ethic.

I was lost in my thoughts for a majority of the drive, but Maddie took my hand off her thigh and laced our hands together. I gave her hand a light squeeze, and pulled into the parking spot.

I got out of the car, and walked over to her side of the car. I got her phone out of her lap and put it in my pocket, I was debating carrying her, but I couldn't, it would pressure on my ankles and like I'm already in pain.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, and whispered in her right ear telling her that we're at the hotel.

Maddie: "But no, I wanted to go to Times Square with you." She said sleepily.

Billie: "But you fell asleep, you're tired. I promise we'll go one day."

She held out her pinky, and I locked our fingers together. She laced our hands togethers, and walked tiredly into the hotel.

Maddie: "Do you have my phone?"

Billie: "Mhm."

We held hands walking into the hotel, we got into the elevator and she rested her head on my shoulder and ran her thumb over my fingers and let out a tired sigh.

We got up the floor she was staying at, and she pulled the key card out of her back pocket and unlocked the door. I handed her her phone and kissed the top of my head.

Billie: "I'll be in shortly, I have to call my mom."

Maddie: "Okay." She said with tired eyes.

She walked into the hotel and closed the door behind her.

Calling Mom🙃:

Maggie: "Hey Bil, how's New York?"

Billie: "It's okay, what times my flight. New York time."

Maggie: "Your flight is at four in the morning, and the tour team is not thrilled that you coming to New York while you're on a world tour got publicized, they're predicting articles on articles tomorrow."

Billie: "This is shitty as hell, why does it matter? Like it's not like I'm missing a show or ditching tour or anything, I'm here for Maddie."

Maggie: "The public knows that, and what are they gonna do with that?"

Billie: "They're gonna make it a big deal, then there's gonna be dating rumors and then they're gonna hate on Maddie again and then no one's gonna be here to tell her that she's not worthless." I say as I leaned against the wall.

Maggie: "We have a meeting tomorrow before the interview, to figure out what we're gonna do, we can't predict the future. But if the dating articles surface, what are we going to do?"

Billie: "I want the world to know that I'm in love with Maddie, but I don't want her to feel the constant hate and the pressure, because people are gonna pressure her into saying something about us. A relationship is supposed to be two people, not the whole fucking globe."

Maggie: "You need to talk to Maddie, how is she?"

Billie: "Doing amazing."

Maggie: "Really? Oh."

Billie: "What do you know?"

Maggie: "Nothing, she just stressed about New York and fashion week."

Billie: "You're lying, but whatever, Maddie's asleep. How am I going to talk to her?"

Maggie: "I don't know, you need to do something before she see's the articles. She's gonna question everything, I know what she's going to do. I know where you're coming from, I agree, I don't think you should but Maddie in the middle of all the publicity. From what I know, Maddie's easily distraught, she feels like she's an easy target. You gotta get into her brain."

Billie: "I'm not gonna bring it up."

Maggie: "Why not?"

Billie: "Because, I don't want her to be in a public relationship even if she wanted to she can't."

Maggie: "Why?"

Billie: "About a month ago, I saw the Calvin Klein contract, and they wanted to sign her. One of the rules was no public relationships, I assume they're not gonna like it if she's dating a female either."

My mom exhaled, "Do what you wanna do, I'm not gonna forced you. It's your relationship."

Billie: "Okay, bye, I'll talk to you when I get to whatever city."

Maggie: "Salt lake city. I love you, bye."

Billie: "I love you too, bye."

Call Ended.

I walked back into the hotel room to see Maddie in the bathroom, the shower water was warming up. I stood in the doorway while I talked to her.

Maddie: "What times your flight?"

Billie: "Four in the morning." I ran my hands through my hair.

Maddie: "Are you stressed?"

Billie: "Mhm."

Maddie: "I can help with that." She gave me a smirk and pulled me into the bathroom, she's real good at relieving stress let me tell you.

...

-----------------

i haven't written this book in 6 days. we love pre written things.

it took me six hours of non stop thinking to figure out what the sequels gonna be about, lmao y'all can still trust me. i feel like i gave all of you trust issues😂

thanks ily

words: 1315.