- F i f t y -

Dani: "We never looked at it like that."

Maddie: "Neither did I, this whole time I thought the reason I was scared is because I thought once Billie knew everything. She was gonna leave me, if I was her I'd leave me. But then I really looked at it, after everyone told me that she'll listen to me. I realized that the reason I didn't write down certain things is because I'm scared to remember what that said moment felt like." 

Dani: "I don't think that you should plan it out. Like I understand that you don't know what to say or the right words, but you shouldn't like plan it out word for word. You guys both deserve for it to be raw I guess."

Maddie: "I know, but I don't know."

Dani: "Look tonight is a night, where we're gonna have fun and get fucked up. We're going to forget what we're all going through for awhile."

Maddie: "Bet."

Isaac: "Our Ubers here."

Dani: "You got your fake ID?"

Maddie: "Of course."

Dani: "That's my girl."

I gave her a smile.

We all pile into the Uber, all four of us in the back. We're all laughing hysterically, I can the Uber driver is already fed up with us. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram and posted a video on my story, of all of us.

We pulled up to the club, for some reason the guard let us in with ease. We didn't even get carded. I was so beyond ready to take my mind off everything, I was so fed up with constantly thinking about the same shit over and over again.

Isaac: "I'm getting us all drinks!"

Eli: "Coming bro."

Leaving Dani and I alone, I can't express how much Dani means to me. Like our talks are something that I can't live without, even though sometimes the talks are shit I don't wanna hear. Her hearts in the right place and I really appreciate her. 

Issac and Eli come back with an unknown drink, I smell it and I can already tell you that it's tequila. Now that I'm here, I'm doubting it due to what happened last time I was drunk. I down it as the memories are coming back.

Dani: "Come on let's go dance." She says right by my ear since it's beyond loud in here. 

She drags me to the dance floor where there is a lot of people dancing in a not so big area. We make our way to the middle, she starting twearking on me, I hype her up cause she's fucking it up.

I noticed that it's been too long since I've had a drink. I get by Dani's ear and tell her that I'm going to get more drinks and she asked for one.

Maddie: "Hiiii- can I get two cups of tequila?" My words were slurred together.

Bartender: "Of course, you look fire."

Here we go... again.

I wait around at the bar waiting for the bartender to give me and Dani's drinks.

Bartender: "Here you go, after this you wanna head back to my place? I get off at midnight."

Maddie: "I'm flattered." I lied. "But I have a girlfriend."

Bartender: "That girl dancing over there on you earlier?"

Maddie: "No, she's just a friend."

Bartender: "Then where's your girl?"

I scoffed and walked away, that was none of his business and I wish she was here. Even though I was drunk out my mind, I still like know what's going on. Will I remember this tomorrow? Probably not, but I still know that I belong to Billie.