🍋Nagito Komaeda x Reader - Careless Whispers🍋

REQUESTED BY: KokichizGrapez

A/N: Of course you can guess where my inspiration came from on this one. Enjoy!

(DISCLAIMER: THIS ONESHOT DOES NOT CONTAIN OMORASHI/A PISS KINK. PLEASE STOP FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT.)

--

The night was calm, not much of a breeze to be felt as Nagito entered your cabin.

"Did anyone see?" You whispered, still shy even after days of dancing about each other.

"No, everyone is sleeping soundly," he chuckled. The kind smile on his face set you at ease, even as he locked the door and shrugged off his jacket, leaving his shoes by the door.

Your cheeks tinged with pink as he came nearer, the reality of what you were about to do making you falter. You looked up at him through your lashes, trying to perceive what he was thinking. Was he just as nervous as you felt?

Nagito chuckled and gently cupped your cheek. "Don't worry so much," he soothed. "If it helps... I've never done anything like this either."

It gave you a little more hope, but you still felt shy as he slipped his shirt off, revealing his pale, thin upper body. You ran your hands down his chest, feeling soft skin react to your touch. Baby hairs rose in response as you ghosted your fingers across him.

He caught your hand in his and held it over his heart. "Do you feel that?" He breathed, his heart thudding contently under you. "My heart... it beats for you, (y/n)."

Carefully, you leaned up to press your lips to his. It was hesitant and a barely-there sensation, but he carefully pulled your head closer and deepened the connection.

You squeaked, feeling his tongue run across your lips. You parted them and he darted it in, melding your tongues together. You could hardly breathe in your nervousness.

His other hand rested on your shoulder for a moment before trailing down, past the collar of your shirt and down to the bottom hem, where it snaked up under the fabric to push it up and cup your bra. Slowly it rotated, and you clenched your eyes shut tighter when his other hand rested at the small of your back, pulling your bodies flush together. You could feel him against you, growing as he shifted position.

He broke the kiss when you stiffened, confused for a second before realizing by the way your face burned.

"Oh?" He chortled at your surprise. "I'm sorry... how embarrassing, having such a beautiful person have to withstand my ugly desires..."

"You aren't ugly, Nagi," you insisted quietly, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I-- I haven't... not with..."

"I understand," he nodded, leaning in to kiss your cheek. "Lift your arms for me, please?"

You complied, and he pulled your shirt up and off of you. His eyes seemed to sparkle at the sight of you in a (f/c) bra, even as you pulled your arms into your chest to try and hide them.

"Show me," he breathed, awed when you shyly dropped your arms. He reached in and cupped them again, this time following the straps up to your shoulders. In one move, he slipped the straps down and the cups sagged, allowing him to better access your breasts.

Gently, he gathered one in his hand and watched as your nipples began to harden. He rolled his thumb along the areola like a joystick, fascinated at the forming pebbles there.

"You're... so beautiful," he said in complete awe. He looked up at your face, only to find you still an embarrassed red. "(y/n)..."

"Please, d- don't stare," you whimpered. The desire was bubbling over in your chest, yet you held back -- what if he thought you were ugly down there? You still felt like you hadn't properly showered beforehand... what if you smelled weird?