Despair!77 x Reader - Reclamation

REQUESTED BY: ThatCookieCrumble

A/N: Been a while since my last group (or anything more than 4) poly oneshot. Enjoy! (No NSFW, but it hints at an eventual NSFW conclusion.)

--

You'd been snatched in the night, under cover of darkness. Someone had apparently been a double-agent, because your location had been leaked to the Remnants.

You only realized this when you awoke to gentle strokes on the side of your face and through your hair, and you faintly recognized that your pillow seemed harder than usual.

When your eyes opened, you looked up into bright red eyes and you startled. With a yelp, you tried to sit up, but arms dragged you back down.

"Aw, she's awake you guys!" Sonia cooed as her hand dipped back down to cup your cheek. It was unnervingly cool to the touch and you cringed away from it. "You're finally back where you belong, (y/n)."

"Sonia, let me go," your voice wavered.

"Aw, but that wouldn't be fun!" The princess pouted. "Especially after all the work it took to get you here!"

"Yeah, it was fuckin' hard trying to find you, y'know." Fuyuhiko spoke up from a few feet away, grumbling.

"It's all thanks to Izuru that we were able to get you!" Hiyoko chirped, giggling behind her fan. "You're so tenacious, (y/n)... it's cute!"

Freezing, you looked over until you saw red eyes glowing from the darkness. Immediately you recognized them; not just from your nightmares, but as the same eyes you'd sworn up and down you were just imagining for the past two weeks.

"Y- you..." you tried to shrink into yourself. "You're real?!"

He said nothing, just monitoring from the corner of the room.

"Aw, c'mon Izuru-kun," Nagito breathed with a smile. "You helped out so much... you deserve at least to be in the thick of it too!"

The man didn't move for a moment, but when the crowd of people looked over at him, he sighed heavily, as if it were a burden to even move.

"So irritating," he murmured, his rasping voice sending chills up your spine. It was almost like he didn't exercise his voice that often... "Fine. But don't bore me."

"The gang's all here," Kazuichi chimed in with a perverse blush on his face. Then he frowned. "Well, except for Nanami, but..."

You stiffened. You remembered the sweet class rep quite well, her death having saddened you immensely. You'd been off-campus at the time, taking care of your sick mother, so when the Parade happened, you'd heard about it from the news.

"But we've got you now!" Mahiru beamed at you, raising her camera. "I'm quite sure she'd be so happy, if she could only be here now... ah, that expression on your face is immaculate."

Snapping a photo of you, she inspected it and nodded firmly. "A perfect picture. Would you like to see?"

She let you see the screen, and the expression you were wearing in the photo honestly didn't look like you at all. Your face was totally contorted in terror, from your wide, scared (e/c) eyes to the way you tried to grimace out of the camera's focus. You didn't recall making that face at all.

"You're so beautiful, (y/n)," Mikan panted, her face flushed and drool starting to dribble down her chin as she stroked your neck. "So fragile... so full of hope..."

"Don't break her," Fuyuhiko ordered, kneeling beside you to caress your cheek. "We wanna show her all the love we built up since we last saw her, yeah?"

"We don't want to overwhelm her," Gundham spoke up for the first time, his deep voice resonating around the room and making you shiver, not just from the cool air.

"Ah, your pajamas are so cute!" Hiyoko giggled. "I didn't take you for the kitty-print type!"

Your face flushed in embarrassment, and you squeezed your eyes shut. They had been a gift from Kyoko for your 20th birthday, and this just had to be the first night you decided to pull them out.

"I want them," the girl said next, bluntly, and your face burned even redder when you slowly realized what she meant.

"W- wait, please," you begged as the remnants began to crowd around you. Hands began touching you everywhere: your arms, legs, neck, head, face, hands, feet, hips...

"We've waited three years for this," Akane said with a shake of her head. "We're damn tired of waitin'!"

"You're our most precious person, (y/n)," Nagito added, cupping his own cheeks as his grin widened. "Don't you want to catch up with your classmates?"

"It'll be fun! Like one of those high school reunions!" Teruteru chimed in. "I've become such an amazing chef while you were gone... I'd love for you to try my creations!"

"You'll kill me if I do!" You exclaimed, trying to crawl away. You only succeeded in crawling more into Sonia's lap.

The princess wrapped her arms tightly around you under your arms so you could escape. She giggled as you squirmed, your frightened gaze darting from one spot to another.

Frantically, you locked eyes with the mysterious stranger with long black hair. "I- Izuru, was it? Please, help!"

He said nothing, just staring you down with a half-lidded, bored stare.

"We'll finally be together forever, (y/n)," Ibuki whispered into your ear with a grin.

"If anyone tries to separate us I'll beat 'em to death!" Nekomaru added, punching into his palm.

"You said you saw me for me, right (y/n)?" Impostor-kun asked. You vaguely realized he didn't look like Ryota anymore. So then where is he? "Friends keep their promises, don't they?"

"H- help," you weakly cried as someone's hand gripped your sleeve. "M- Makoto... Kyoko..."

"They can't take you from us again, (y/n)," Mahiru stated firmly. "We won't let you go."

Despair began to creep into your heart as your vision was filled with faces, all with swirling eyes and unnatural grins.

"Someone... anyone... please..."

--

A/N: Oof, that turned darker than originally intended. Uh, I hope you enjoyed the yandere Remnants?

ALSO! An update on the despair-orgy from the Junko chapter: the very last chapter of this book will be the whole Remnant/Reader/Mukuro/Junko thing that people have been wanting. So, uh, yeah, you've got that to look forward to? I guess??

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!