K1B0 x Hacker!Reader - Cheat Sheet

REQUESTED BY: LegalCrybaby

A/N: Enjoy!

--

K1B0 stormed into your room, his eye glitching again. "(y/n), what on earth did you do to me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," you giggled, pressing another button on your keyboard.

Instead of his regular voice, K1B0 let out a car horn when he tried to speak next. He startled at the volume and clamped his mouth shut for a moment before glaring at you and trying again. On his next attempt, the horn was louder, and he winced, clapping his hands over his mouth.

You eyed him with amusement, pressing another button.

Immediately, his eyes turned from blue to yellow, and his expression became neutral for a moment. "Camera feed down," his voice uttered in monotone.

From the speakers on your laptop, you heard an enraged girl shouting, "OH COME ON! AGAIN, (y/n)?!"

You rolled your eyes. If she wanted to have a tantrum every time you had fun with the android, then maybe you should've been the true mastermind.

After a moment, K1B0's eyes went back to blue and he blinked, looking over at you in surprise. Then he groaned. "Again?"

"Whaaat?" You whined. "I'm bored, you're the perfect candidate. It's not like I can hack into Monokuma's AI again. Not if I wanna get murdered, anyway."

"Still, you really shouldn't mess with my programs like that!" He scolded, putting his hands on his hips. "What if someday you mess something up so badly that--"

You pressed another button and suddenly he was speaking in Spanish, "--Iruma ni siquiera puede-- (y/n)!"

Giggling, you switched him back.

"(y/n), c'mon!" He cried. Then he sighed in relief. "Don't do that again; I don't even know how that worked!"

"Me neither, but hey, you've got multiple language options!" Cackling, you threw your hands in the air. "This might be kinda fun! I have options!"

"Please don't," he pleaded.

"Meh, I can't mess around with you too much, otherwise Monokuma might get pissed enough to actually kill me." Huffing a piece of hair out of your face, you leaned back on your bed, balancing your laptop on your thighs. "Anyways."

K1B0 sighed, his shoulders slumping. "Did you really have to scare Iruma-san that badly?"

"It was a harmless little bug," you defended.

"You made me play 'Never Gonna Give You Up' in her face really loudly when she was trying to fix that thing with my eye!"

You blinked. Then you giggled. "Oh yeah, I did do that."

"(y/n)!"

"In my defense, I had no idea you were getting a check-up, otherwise I'd have waited."

"You're hopeless!"

"I'm a genius," you corrected, grinning as you pecked him on the nose. "Now c'mere babypop, we're watching movies tonight."

--

A/N: I love sarcastic readers so much. I kin. (Also, I hope my Spanish was right? It's been a few years since I've spoken it.)

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!