Leon Kuwata x Reader - Laugh

A/N: Hey, guys! I know I just updated, but I'm on a roll today! Here's a oneshot for Leon!

-

"Damn it!" Leon shouted, throwing himself down on the couch in anger.

"This is ridiculous," you sighed boredly, propping yourself up on the couch. "You already know that I'm not easily amused."

"I know that," Leon replied, flipping through the channels. "Aha! Here's Naegi's favorite show."

When you read the title, you frowned. "You Won't Believe It? I've seen this before."

Leon looked taken-aback for a second, before grumbling, "Okay, well, um, how about... this?"

"JTV? Seen it."

"This, then?"

When he flipped the channel, you were instantly greeted with someone getting punched in the face. They tumbled backwards and into a pool, met with roaring laughter from the audience. "Seen it."

"What haven't you seen?" He threw his hands up in exasperation.

"I'm the Ultimate Couch Potato, dummy," you looked mildly annoyed. "I've seen it all."

"Even shows from the 50's?"

"Duh."

"E-Even American television?" He was utterly flabbergasted right now.

"Seen 'em all."

"Dammit!" He threw the remote to the other couch in frustration. "Time for desperate measures."

"You're not gonna tickle me, are you?" You eyed him warily as he cracked his knuckles. "Believe me, I'm not. We've tested it."

"I know you're not ticklish." He grinned evilly. "But I have something you are definitely gonna find funny."

He yelled out for Naegi. The moment he stepped into the living room, Leon raced up to him and kicked him square in the crotch.

The poor boy let out a loud squeal of pain and his hands went to his crotch while he went down to the floor.

Leon panted, and when he turned around he was met with a... smile?

"(y/n), are you smiling?" He asked, and you quickly covered it with your hands. "Uh-uh, that's cheating!"

He grabbed Makoto's shirt and kicked him again, making him yell out.

This garnered a snicker of laughter from the girl, and he nearly cried in joy when you burst out laughing.

"FINALLY!" He screamed, throwing his arms in the air.

"What the hell are you yelling for, punk rej-" Togami had stepped in, and was kneed in the balls. He quickly began cussing the redhead out, eyes wide with pain, as he fell to his knees.

You kept laughing, this time so hard tears pooled in your eyes. You grabbed your sides in pain, but you couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey, what the-" Hagakure stopped in the doorway, staring at you. "Is- is that (y/n)? Is she laughing?"

"She is," Leon grinned. "And I've found out a crucial piece of information."

"Which is?"

"She finds guys getting kicked in the balls hilarious."

"E-Ehh? Wait, no- no no no- NOT THE BALLS!"

-

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request if you're dying for a specific character to get a story.

Please tell me how I did, and I'll see you guys later!