Ryoma Hoshi x Reader x Kirumi Tojo - Cold Exterior, Kind Heart

REQUESTED BY: Princess_Natsuki_57

A/N: Another new character! Enjoy!

--

It was a quiet evening on campus, and a certain group of three were sitting together in a comfortable heap. A girl rested in the lap of Ryoma while her feet rested in the lap of Kirumi, peacefully asleep. Ryoma was running his fingers through her hair while Kirumi was gently massaging her feet.

Soft music played in the room, filling the air with a calming ambience.

Kirumi glanced up at the two across from her. Ryoma had a soft smile on his face as he looked down at (y/n), his hands weaving a braid into her hair.

She couldn't stop herself from mirroring his expression. "You look really happy."

Ryoma paused for a moment, surprised at her voice, before he looked away with a blush. "... was it that obvious?"

"You've never looked so serene," she continued with a soft chortle.

His embarrassed look became worse and he hid his face in (y/n)'s hair.

Kirumi studied him with a gentle smile. "I get it, you know. Every day with her in my life... she makes some of my problems melt away."

He didn't say anything at first, but slowly he brought his face away and looked up with a contemplative frown.

"It's true," he admitted, "I haven't felt this... peaceful in a long time. I feel more-- or rather, I feel less doubtful of my own existence."

She nodded, pressing her fingers deep into (y/n)'s arches. This elicited a sleepy sigh from the girl before she nuzzled into Ryoma's chest.

His eyes softened and he smiled again. "I never thought I would find someone who eases my pain so easily."

Kirumi hummed, closing her eyes with a nod. She'd been observing the changes in him ever since they started dating (y/n); and true to his word, he had been a little less doubtful of himself as the relationship progressed.

(y/n) was changing him in a big way, whether she knew it or not. The bubbly girl always had a way of making you smile, even the most hardened among them.

She didn't say a word when she heard Ryoma press a kiss into (y/n)'s hair, content to let them have this moment. After all, he deserved it most of all.

--

A/N: Please, please give me more soft!Ryoma in the fandom. He deserves so much better than what he got.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!