Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Chihiro Fujisaki x Reader x Mondo Oowada - Shenanigans

REQUESTED BY: BlackSiltSucculent

--

"Shit! Go away! Shoo!" Mondo exclaimed, kicking at the growling dog's legs.

"Uh, Kiyotaka-kun...!" Chihiro squeaked, trying to keep away three of them advancing towards him.

"A little busy, I apologize!" Kiyotaka called back, busy keeping a dog's jaws from clamping down on his hand.

Mondo growled back at it, making its ears go back and it to back away, intimidated. "C'mon, we're almost to the motorcycle!"

"It's absolutely illegal to have three people on one motor vehicle!" Kiyotaka squawked as he was unceremoniously heaved over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Like I give a shit?!" He exclaimed, picking up Chihiro on the way.

Chihiro looked back at the dogs fearfully as they started running after them. "Hurry!"

Mondo hopped over a low fence and got to the motorcycle, where Chihiro got in front, Mondo got in the middle, and Kiyotaka got on behind him, wrapping his arms tightly around his middle and clenching his eyes shut.

"Hold on tight," the biker warned as he started the vehicle. It roared to life, making a few of the dogs hesitate, but the leader continued to bark at them as he flipped the kickstand up and began to speed away.

Both Chihiro and Kiyotaka sighed in relief, the gift safely nestled in-between Chihiro and Mondo's bodies.

"What have you boys been up to now?" You sighed, putting your hands on your hips as you stared at your three guilty-looking partners.

Mondo was completely splattered in mud from head to toe, Chihiro's clothes were ripped and torn, and Kiyotaka surprisingly was the only clean one -- save for the dirt smudged right next to a nasty purple bruise on his cheek.

Chihiro smiled timidly at you, poking his fingers together. "Well, we wanted to surprise you..."

"But on the way back, we got ambushed by some aggressive dogs." Mondo finished with a sigh, nudging Kiyotaka.

Said man pulled out a bouquet of flowers, still pristine even after the rough-and-tumble adventure they apparently had.

Your eyes softened and you clasped your hands together. "Aww, guys, you shouldn't have!"

"We wanted to thank you for... putting up with our foolishness," Kiyotaka responded, handing them over.

"Hey, I am strictly chaotic neutral." Mondo griped, smoothing his pompadour back into place.

You beamed at them, setting the flowers down on the table before giving each of them a kiss on the cheek. "I love them, thank you so much. Now will you please take a bath? I don't want you tracking mud and dirt all over the house!"

"Yes, ma'am," the three of them droned in unison as they took off their shoes and walked down the hall towards the bathroom.

You watched them go fondly, shaking your head as you grabbed the flowers and went into the kitchen to find a vase.

Once you found a pretty blue one with cherry blossoms painted across it, you filled it with water and put the flowers in, setting it on the dining table. Then you smirked to yourself, hearing loud voices coming from the bathroom.

Bending down to take off your socks, you decided to join them in the bath.

--

A/N: You can imagine whether or not it stayed PG-13 in there, mwahaha.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!