Hajime Hinata x Reader - Bow Down!

REQUESTED BY: Greenteaxxii

A/N: This one is gonna be interesting. I hope you enjoy a little something different!

--

Hajime sighed as (y/n) continued to talk, waving her arms with a smug smile on her face. The two of you had gone on a picnic date and he honestly had no idea why he thought things would be peaceful.

"I mean, it's just such a perfect day today -- not as perfect as I am of course," she giggled, fanning herself with her hand. "It's like the weather decided to make today as sunny and beautiful as it needed to to cater to our date! Don't you think so?"

"I picked today because it said it was gonna be sunny," he mumbled with a shrug.

"Well, of course!" She insisted, playfully rolling her eyes. "It's fate! Destiny!"

"Of course, dear," he pecked her on the cheek and brought out the food. "Here's your sandwich."

She took the sandwich and inspected it carefully. Then she smiled, taking a bite. "Thank you, Hajime! As always, your skills are almost on-par to mine."

"Thanks... I guess." At least she didn't say it sucked like last time. Those lessons from Hanamura paid off.

She winked, stuffing the rest of her sandwich in her mouth with a giggle.

The two of them sat in (mostly) silence, eating and talking (well, in (y/n)'s case, talking). Hinata sipped his water and glanced up at the sky.

"Positively perfect, Hajime," (y/n) praised, giving his shoulder an affectionate squeeze. "Totally up to my standards! You're the most promising boyfriend I've ever had! No one else even remotely compares!"

(y/n)-speak for 'hey, I really appreciate you as a person and I want you to know that', he thought to himself as he smiled at her.

"Thanks," he returned. "You aren't half bad yourself."

For a moment, she looked mildly affronted. Then she scoffed and gave him a beaming grin. "Well of course I'm not bad! I'm amazing, and you know it!"

He just nodded, allowing her to pile herself in his lap. His hands found their way into her hair and he smiled serenely at the happy noises she made.

--

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!