Izuru Kamukura x Reader - Clothing Thief

REQUESTED BY: UltimateNeko

A/N: Enjoy some sugar :3

--

You loved your boyfriend with all your heart. He was sweet yet stoic, but you knew he really cared about you. When he offered to live with you after high school, you were ecstatic. He moved in with you quickly, having got a job as a talent consultant at Hope's Peak.

You'd been living together for a couple of years now, and everything was rosy. Sure, you had your fair share of disagreements, but what couple didn't? For the most part, everything was great.

And then Izuru had to go on a three-month trip to the Hope's Peak overseas branch to oversee some of the construction and administration going on there. You knew it was coming, but you still cried and hugged him on the morning he left.

For three months, you missed him terribly. You wore his hoodies and shirts as much as possible to cope with his lack of presence.

Just when his scent began to fade from his clothes, he came back. You shrieked when he walked through the door and glomped him in the entryway, crying and telling him how much you loved and missed him. He was surprised, but he tolerated your mothering as you cooked a welcome home meal and got started on his laundry.

For a while, he enjoyed your attention. But then he started noticing his clothes going missing from his side of the closet.

He was a bit startled at first; he suspected foul play. Was it one of those students again? He'd had an incident in his first year as a talent counselor where some of the freshman girls were obsessed with him and followed him home (where they tried to take some of his clothing). But when you didn't go to him in a huff about how you caught some girls trying to break in, he eased up on that thought.

The missing items were mostly regulated to his shirts and hoodies, so he wasn't too miffed about that (the weirdest thing he found missing was a pair of boxer shorts he'd bought overseas), but one day he came home to see you lounging about in one of his black hoodies with no pants, and suddenly everything clicked.

You startled, looking up at him like a deer caught in headlights. "U- uh! Izuru!"

He blinked, watching as you got up from the couch, the hoodie riding up to reveal... his boxers?

"I!" You realized where he was looking and your cheeks flushed red, and you tugged the bottom hem of the garment down. "It's not what it looks like..."

"Is that why my shirts and coats have been missing?" He asked.

You nodded, hiding your face in his hoodie sleeves.

He blinked again, before softly chuckling. The sound sounded so foreign coming from him that you looked up in surprise, only to see him hug you. His cologne calmed you somewhat, and you hesitantly wrapped your arms around him.

"All you  had to do was ask, (y/n)," his deep voice rumbled in your ear. "I would have gladly given you whatever you wanted."

"I-- I--" You stuttered, before sighing and leaning into him. "Okay."

"I am rather curious about the boxer shorts though. Why'd you steal those?"

"I... well, they were comfier than shorts, so..."

He nodded. "I see."

"Are you mad?" Your voice was small.

"Of course not." He pulled back to give you a frown. "I'm surprised, yes, but I could never be mad at you for wearing my clothes. It's a better answer than the one I'd surmised before."

"Before...?"

"I thought obsessive students were breaking into the house to take my clothes again," he said bluntly.

You puffed up your cheeks, shaking your head. "Not on my watch! I'm certain the last time put the fear of God in them. That, or they just don't wanna risk getting a broom to the face again."

He let you go and you rocked back on your heels, hiding your hands in the sleeves. Patting your head, he walked past you into the bedroom.

You watched him go before he looked back at you, "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?"

You perked up. "Sure! Where?"

"That restaurant you like so much," he replied, a soft smile tugging at his lips as he watched you bounce excitedly. "Just... make sure to put some pants on first."

You stopped, looking sheepishly down at your bare legs. "Oh... heheh, right."

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!