(LIME) Hajime Hinata x Reader - Dirty Mind

A/N: Not the way I imagined continuing this book, but hey, it wouldn't leave me alone. So this is what you get at 3 AM!

-

"Ne, Hajime-kun~" The sound of her voice, low and erotic, sent shivers up and down his spine as she traced patterns lightly across his biceps with the tips of her fingers. "Can we do it again? Please?"

As much as he was tired from a long day of work, the sight of her seductive bedroom eyes and pouty lips sent him sky-high.

He grinned at her and cupped her face with his hands, pulling her in for an passionate kiss.

--

"A--ah--~!" She gasped quietly, gripping tightly onto his shoulders. He ignored the way her fingernails dug into the exposed skin and concentrated on watching her face contort into pleasure. "Ha-ji-me-!"

She hugged him close, making him stagger a little, steadying himself against the bathroom wall.

The pulsing of the music from downstairs seeped through the door, but the two were preoccupied, the reunion the farthest thing from their minds as they held each other close, fluids dribbling down (y/n)'s leg.

--

(y/n) whistled at the pair of jeans on the mannequin, tugging at Hajime's sleeve. "Hey, hey, Hajime, wouldn't those look nice on you?"

He choked a little on his iced coffee, but he turned to look. They looked to be a new style of those skinny jeans that everyone seemed to be wearing lately.

"I-- I guess," he stammered, not sure what else to say.

"They'd be so hot," she whimpered into his ear, rubbing her legs together.

"She's lucky she's wearing a skirt today," he thought to himself when she looked up at him. "Otherwise this'd be hard to explain..."

"Try them on? For me?" She asked with puppy eyes.

He nodded, grabbing his size off the rack and heading for the dressing room with her in tow.

--

"Hajime," she moaned wantonly as he pulled down her panties. She leaned against the wall of the bathroom stall, arching her back when his fingers dipped below the elastic.

He gently shushed her with a kiss, holding her against him with one arm as he worked.

"I want you so bad," she whispered when he pulled away. "Please, make it quick--!"

"I can do that," he agreed, pushing away from the wall to fumble with his belt.

--

She wants me at the party

She wants me at the mall

She wants me in a bathroom stall!

--

He let out a startled gasp when she slapped his butt, whirling around to see her giggle mischievously.

"Did you just butt-dial me?" She asked, winking at him flirtatiously. "'Cause dat ass is calling me!"

He rolled his eyes good-naturedly, chuckling a little at her joke.

She leaned against him, resting her hands on his shoulders. "Ne, Ha-ji-me, how about you do something else but paperwork?"

"Oh?" He knew what she meant just by the way she massaged his shoulders. Yet he played coy, indulged her a little. "And what else do you have in mind for me to do?"

She leaned in, and he could feel her grin on his neck. "Me," she whispered, followed by a kiss to his earlobe.

"Oh, what the hell," he thought to himself as he turned around, cupping her backside with both hands as she pressed herself flush against him, tugging on his tie to bring him in for a kiss. "I haven't been paying enough attention to her, what with the work that Naegi's been giving me..."

-

A/N: (Song now linked above for you to check out if you want to, I guess)

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!