Izuru Kamukura x Reader - Afterparty

REQUESTED BY: NicoNicoNiiixx

--

The show had gone on for much longer than you'd both anticipated. While it was an honor to be invited to Conchella 2XXX as one of the representatives of Hope's Peak Academy, the sheer number of acts during the day and nights was enough to make you weary. It was cool to see some of the smaller creators performing -- much like you had once, pre-Hope's Peak -- but finally on the last day of the festival, your group went out with a bang, knocking everyone's collective socks off with a performance that was already trending on Twitter in several different hashtags alone and was all over many social media platforms. #HPA and #UltimateSuperstars were the two biggest hashtags, and you had a blast scrolling through all of the nice things people had to say.

Granted, you still had haters, but not as much as there usually seemed to be. Not even the Kpop stans were hijacking the hashtag to promote their fancams, surprisingly. The attention was solely on your group alone.

You had brought Izuru with you, given his spectacular talents as a bodyguard (even though you already had the Ultimate Bodyguard with you, a muscular, stern-faced boy who never seemed to take off his black-tinted glasses and perpetually stood with his arms folded). That, and you'd wanted him to watch you perform.

To your delight, your boyfriend greatly enjoyed the show. He smiled at you after you got offstage and as you hugged him, he patted your head, congratulating you on a show well done.

Now at the end of the show, you both were sitting together with the group as the others chatted excitedly over food and drinks, non-alcoholic of course. You were still smiling at your phone as you scrolled through your Twitter, reading all of the supportive comments your selfie with the others had garnered. Your classmates back home had apparently been waiting for your performance too, since when the principal himself retweeted a video of the performance that someone in the crowd had taken, all of your classmates gushed over it, congratulating your group and wishing you all safe travels home.

Izuru glanced your way, only to notice your eyelids falling heavier than before. You'd been up all day, waking early in the morning to be able to see the other acts as well as make certain everything with your act went well. You'd been up for more than twelve hours and you were bound to be exhausted, even with the caffeinated drinks you'd drank earlier.

He rose his hand, petting the top of your head. You'd long since ditched the cute hairdo for the concert and now your hair was hanging free.

You gave him a sleepy smile and set your phone down in your lap, resting your cheek on his shoulder.

He continued to pet your head as one of your friends, Sayaka, noticed you both and cooed over you. Izuru paid her no mind as he continued to pet your head, ignoring the picture she took.

Your breath was even; how had you fallen asleep that fast? He was impressed at your ability to sleep. He gently ran a thumb across the side of your mouth, closing it before going back to his drink.

Sayaka glanced down at her phone, a few of her friends gathering around it and cooing over how cute the photo was. You were totally relaxed against Izuru's shoulder, and the teenager had the barest of smiles aimed at you, his eyes soft.

--

A/N: WHEW that took a while, sorry about that.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!