Kirumi Tojo x Reader - Freshly-Laundered

REQUESTED BY: Princess_Monika_57

A/N: Some cute Kirumi to bless your day!

--

Another day of caring for the others. Things were lively around Hope's Peak Academy, and Kirumi had a long day of getting her laundry done ahead of her. Since she was the resident housekeeper (she adamantly refused to be called 'Mom'), she normally collected everyone's laundry on Sundays and did them all consecutively so that everyone had clean clothes for the next week of school.

Once she did her first load, she left to get a quick snack for the girls (slightly puzzled that one was missing, but shrugging it off), and when she came back the second batch was done. She collected it into one of the baskets and sat it atop the dryer.

Kirumi hoisted up the first laundry basket so that it rested on her hip, frowning at how heavy it was. Did someone convince Gonta to put one of Miu's tools in here as a prank again?

She quickly set it back down and pulled off one of the towels on top, only to be met with the missing girl, (y/n)'s curled-up form, sound asleep underneath the clothes. When had she crawled in? It had only been about half an hour since the first load got done, and the clothes were cooled off by now.

Her eyes softened as she gazed at the girl. Tiny and adorable, the Ultimate Hairstylist was often seen around the school helping in any way she could. Often that meant she ran herself ragged trying to help out the other students when they had bad hair days or if they just wanted a new look.

It was no wonder the girl had stolen her heart from the very day they met. Kirumi had accidentally bumped into her and the girl had apologized profusely, stumbling over her words and managing to both call her pretty and apologize for being clumsy in the same breath, her cheeks red and hot.

Ever since, she found herself looking after her, lingering nearby whenever the girl looked to be in need of help. Whenever it seemed she was about to trip over her own feet or give up on a task, she would sweep in to help. The grateful smiles she got in return helped satiate her heart's desires for more than just a platonic relationship.

And now here was the person of her affections, in a little ball, gripping one of the towels in her sleep and snoring softly.

Kirumi snapped out of her reverie and replaced the towel on top, deciding to put her to bed. It was lucky she'd conked out in her own basket.

She hoisted the basket up again, this time more gently and trying to avoid jostling her as much as possible.

She made the journey to the girl's dorm room easily, and as soon as she sat the basket down she heard a quiet yawn from inside.

"Kirumi...?" The girl called, peeking from underneath the towel with sleepy eyes. "Sorry I fell asleep..."

"I don't mind at all," she replied softly, patting the girl's head. "I was wondering why you weren't with the girls today. You missed out on cookies and tea."

(y/n) pouted at that. "Aw..."

The maid chuckled, effortlessly lifting her up into her arms. The girl wrapped her arms quickly around her neck to keep from falling, and as soon as she was above her bed she was laid down.

She turned, pulling her covers back and shimmying inside. With a sigh, she rested her head on the pillow as Kirumi, without thinking, gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

She smiled up at the silvery-haired young woman above her. "Night, Kirumi..."

"Have a good nap, (y/n)," she replied, patting the girl's head again as she picked up the basket.

(y/n) drifted off to the sounds of the maid quietly working around her room, folding her laundry and leaving the articles on her desk. Once she was done, she gave the hairstylist one last fond look before quietly leaving her room.

Her cheeks flushed and she sighed to herself. She was so tired I doubt she noticed... my feelings slipped out. I have to be more cautious in the future, lest I scare her away.

Then she smiled, clasping her hands together. ... But she was so cute, I couldn't resist! She truly reminded me of an adorable child. Ah, never change, (y/n).

--

A/N: I have a hunch that if things were more peaceful with the V3 crowd, someone would definitely try to persuade Gonta to leave one of Miu's heavier tools in a laundry basket as a prank on Kirumi. Probably Kokichi. (Definitely Kokichi.)

Also, just imagine: Kirumi carrying her s/o bridal style T0T

Please tell me what you thought! See you guys later!