Tsun!Hajime Hinata x Reader - Flirting

REQUESTED BY: SPORTS-

A/N: Here's some more Hinata! Enjoy!

--

"Oho, Ha-ji-me~!" (y/n) sang, skipping up to the boy. She sat next to him on the bench when he looked up from his book, his face tightening with a frown.

"What is it, (l/n)?" He asked brusquely, turning back to his book with a blush.

"Whaaat, can't I see my favorite person?" She teased, leaning in and blowing across his ear.

It worked as intended, making him flinch and slam the book shut. At his annoyed glare, she giggled and leaned into him.

"Why don't you go bothering Komaeda or something?" He asked, his glare intensifying when she didn't move, merely resting her head on his shoulder and looking up at him through her lashes. "I'm busy. Leave me alone."

"With such cute cheeks like this?" She reached up to pat his face, and he swatted her hand away hard enough to merely warn her. "No way! Besides, Komaeda uses self-depreciation as humor, and I can't be around that long enough without wanting to smother the poor guy in hugs."

Hajime huffed, rolling his eyes. "I guess he is pretty hard on himself..."

"So that leaves you~! My favorite person in the whole wide world, whom I love so much!" She cheered, snuggling into his chest.

He fought off the further reddening of his cheeks by abruptly standing from the bench, hiding his face in the book. (y/n) flopped down the rest of the way on the bench, letting out a small cry of surprise.

"Like I said, I'm busy," he muttered, not daring to look at her. "I have to study for exams. Go bother someone else."

"But I don't wanna bother anyone else," she pouted. "I want you!"

That really didn't help his exploding heart, he decided with a grimace. If he didn't get out of the situation soon, he might end up saying something he might regret... like how he actually felt.

Get it together, Hajime! He scolded himself, narrowing his eyes at the book while (y/n) shifted position on the bench. When he looked back at her, she was parodying the infamous 'paint-me-like-one-of-your-French-girls' pose, complete with-- where in the hell did she get a rose?-- in her mouth.

"Oh, would you look at that," she said airily as she spit the rose into her hand. "You made me fall for you."

Pause.

Hajime groaned quietly, pinching the bridge of his nose. "That was bad," he deadpanned.

"But you're blushing!" She winked, pointing out the ruddy hue in his cheeks.

"N- no, I'm not!" He denied, hiding his face in his hand.

"You aaaaare! You really do like me!" (y/n) cheered, hopping up. She handed him the rose with a sweet smile. "You cute little tsun-tsun!"

"I'm not!" he vehemently argued, shaking his head. "Who said I'd be a tsundere for you?!"

"Your expression says otherwise," she said in a sing-song tone when he hesitantly took the flower. "You're so fun to tease."

He said nothing, only studying the flower. It was a pretty crimson red and smelled quite sweet. Where did she get it?

(y/n) giggled, snapping him out of it. "Well, gotta go. Take good care of it, okay? See you in class!"

She waved before turning and jogging off.

He watched her go before looking back at the flower. He sighed, shaking his head.

"Maybe someday," he murmured to himself before going back to the bench and returning to his book. The flower stayed innocently in his lap.

--

A/N: Tsun-tsun Hajime is such a cutie.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request, and I'll see you guys later!