🍋 Mondo Oowada x Reader - Just the Two of Us 🍋

REQUESTED BY: Hannahsssssszzz

A/N: Hello, it me

Here's another oneshot, and a lemon this time! I hope I haven't gotten too rusty with the lovey-dovey sex. I hope you enjoy some soft Mondo!

--

It had been a tiring day, and all the biker wanted to do was sleep. When he got home, he shrugged off his coat, hung it up, took off his shoes, and stalked towards his shared bedroom, calling "(y/n), I'm home!"

"Welcome home!" She answered. "I'm in the bedroom!"

Raising an eyebrow, he went to the room and opened the door.

Sitting on their bed was (y/n) in some sweatpants and an oversized hoodie, playing some video game. She turned to him and flashed a smile.

"How was work today?" She asked kindly, taking a moment to pat the space beside her.

"It was tough," he admitted, sitting next to her and resting his chin on her head. "Fujiiyaki is so adamant that I'm wrong about the Dragons, but I went to middle school with their leader and I can guarantee that he hasn't changed in the ten or so years that I've known him. So that happened."

"I'm sorry." She cooed, raising her arms so that Mondo could flop over and rest his head on her lap. "Can I help you de-stress?"

"A hot bath sounds pretty sweet right now," he murmured, glancing at the screen. She was winning, of course. "Is that one of Fujisaki's games?"

"Yeah, he wanted to try out a new medium and chose me to playtest it." She said, definitely distracted. She paused before giggling, "Oop, sorry, of course I'd be playtesting-- you know what I mean."

He chuckled, bringing his cheek up to gently press against hers before he walked off towards the master bath.

Once he had showered off most of the stink he was sure had clung to him, he was sitting in a hot bath, some of (y/n)'s scented candles lit and wafting an amazing aroma around the room. He looked up as the bathroom door opened and she stepped in, her eyes lighting up from the candles.

"Aw, babe," she cooed at him, smiling brightly. She slipped off the hoodie to reveal a simple tank underneath.

"No bra?" He rose an eyebrow, looking up in amusement.

"I spent my day working from home, and I wanted to be comfy," she explained, pouting as she dropped the top as well.

He nodded, appreciating the curves of her body as she dropped the pants and panties, leaving her totally naked. The matching tattoo on her hip made his eyes soften, and he reached for her.

She accepted, stepping into the water and settling between his legs. With a satisfied sigh, she leaned against his chest, closing her eyes.

The two sat there in relative silence for a few moments before she opened an eye and smiled at him. "Feeling better yet?"

"Maybe a little," he replied softly, bringing up a hand to cup her jaw. He pressed a kiss to her cheek before resting a hand on her heart.

She giggled. "Mon-do~"

"(y/n)~" he sang back.

She turned around in the water and straddled him, giving him a mischievous look. "Are you reeeeeeally sure you want to do this here?" She asked coyly. "What if we get the floor wet?"

"If we're careful, we won't have to clean up afterwards." He chuckled, resting his hands on her upper thighs.

She rolled her eyes playfully and gasped when he trailed a hand down under the water and stroked at her core.

"O-- oh," she closed her eyes and hissed quietly when he pushed his middle finger in and started to lazily pump it in and out. His thumb was preoccupied with rubbing her clit.

He gazed up at her face, drinking in the way it contorted until she opened her eyes and stared down at him with them half-lidded, reaching down to grasp his dick. He jolted, but as she started to stroke it, he shivered in delight. The water suddenly felt too lukewarm, but he didn't care.

Both kept going until Mondo groaned and she let go of him. At the same moment, he pushed another finger in and opened and shut them inside her.

"Fuck, Mondo," she whispered.

"You feel loose enough," he murmured, pulling his fingers out as she quivered.

"Please," she breathed, her legs shaking.

He gripped her hips and guided her to his dick, and once the head was in, she sank down with a gasp. Both groaned in unison from the sensation.

(y/n) giggled. "It's sloshing inside me..."

"Gross," he laughed.

The two of them began to move up and down, (y/n)'s hands on his biceps for some stability. She made a weird keening noise deep in her throat when she gyrated her hips a fraction, allowing him to hit a different spot.

"Fuck, (y/n)," he grunted, gazing up into her face. Her cheeks were rosy, both from the bath's heat and from the intimacy, and she breathlessly smiled at him.

"Mondo," she murmured, arching her back a bit. "Ugh, Mondo...!"

He grit his teeth, gripping her soft hips tighter. "I-- I'm close...!"

Without much warning, he stilled inside her, letting out a low moan.

(y/n)'s breath hitched, staring at him wide-eyed. Once he relaxed against the back of the tub, she gently patted his arm.

"You're lucky I'm on BC," she muttered as she lifted herself from the tub. He was greeted to a lovely view of her crotch at face-level until she turned and got one of the towels on the toilet seat.

He watched her wrap the fluffy towel around her figure before she stepped out onto the bathmat, shivering slightly from the temperature change.

He smiled when she shot him an exasperated look. "Love you."

"Love you," she replied as she grabbed her sweatpants from the floor.

--

A/N: I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me what you thought! The Hagakure one is next!