(420 SPECIAL!) Yasuhiro Hagakure x Reader - Blaze It

A/N: Hey, guys! I apologize on not updating in forever. I would've felt super terrible if I just let 4/20 pass by without some kind of reference, so here you go! I hope you enjoy.

-

"Happy 4-20, Haga-kun!" (y/n) cheered as she skipped into the living room.

"Um, thanks...?" He laughed in confusion, ruffling her hair as she passed him. "What's that got to do with me?"

"Well, one, it's a weed joke, and two, most of the fans probably mistake you for the biggest stoner in school." Her face dropped at the last part of the sentence, and he sighed.

"Breaking the fourth wall again, I see." He muttered.

"I have a disorder!"

"Riiiiight." He shook his head and leaned against the couch. "I'm not doing drugs. That's against Hope's Peak Academy's rules, isn't it?"

"Only if you're not the Ultimate Stoner, I've heard." She shrugged. "Meh, our school is freakin' weird."

"I agree." He turned his eyes back to the TV.

Both people were in a peaceful silence until Leon raced into the room with a plastic baggie in his hands.

"Hey guys!" He shouted, waving it violently in the air. "Someone totally just left a shit ton of their weed under the bathroom sink! Who wants to take a hit with me?"

Slowly, (y/n)'s eyes went to Hagakure, who had paled a good two shades. When he realized she was staring, he chuckled nervously and got up from the couch.

"I, uh, think I left the... o-oven! Yeah, I left the oven on!" He stuttered, pointing toward the kitchen. "I'll be right back!"

(y/n) simply stared boredly after him and slowly smirked. "I knew he was into weed."

-

A/N: Easily one of the shortest oneshots I've ever written, but it was worth it if I got to make a weed joke.

-psst also the 1k special is coming soon what-