🍋Gonta Gokuhara x Reader - Slow and Sweet🍋

REQUESTED BY: Korekiyoisminelove

A/N: Here's a lemon for our best gentleman boi! Enjoy some fluffy sex!

--

The moonlight shone through the window, illuminating the two figures on the bed locked in a sensual embrace. Gonta held (y/n) carefully in his arms, completely engulfing her smaller form in his, as their lips moved together.

(y/n) sighed happily when the liplock broke, and she rested her forehead against his sternum, carding her fingers through his curly dark hair.

Gonta ran his hand soothingly across her back, his fingers pressing delicately into the cords of muscle there, massaging as he went. His other hand was wrapped protectively around her hips, holding her close.

The girl's eyelashes fluttered when she pulled back, looking up at him through them with doting eyes. She smiled, leaning in to press a gentle kiss against his chin. She worked her way down his throat, ghosting her lips across his Adam's apple, before making a turn and heading for his collarbone. She closed her eyes as she planted open-mouthed kisses on the bone, running her tongue across its shape and causing Gonta to shiver delightfully.

She shifted her hips and the two groaned in unison, her inner walls clenching tightly on his cock sheathed inside. His hand tightened its grip on her hip and guided her up and down again. She bobbed up and down on his lap, her eyes heavy-lidded with pleasure.

(y/n) mewled, arching her back and pressing her chest against his. His heart pounded in his chest, and she could feel it beneath the tips of her fingers. She smiled, tilting her head up to kiss him again.

Gonta moaned into her mouth when her hips found their rhythm, his face blooming with red roses the same hue as his eyes. He licked her lower lip and she eagerly opened her mouth to him, tongues curling around each other in tandem with her thrusts.

"(y/n)," he whispered, whimpering. "Aah~ This feels... so good..."

"Do you feel good?" She murmured in reply, gripping his hair with her fingers. "You're so big..."

His arms grew tighter at that, and she chortled. "Do you get off on praise? Hmmm?~"

He ducked his head shyly.

"You're such a good boy, Gonta," (y/n) breathed into his ear, biting her lip when his cock twitched. "Ooh... I love you so much, you know that?"

"Gonta... feels so good," he whined, tilting his head back. "Love... love you..."

"Mmh..." she gasped when he bucked up, and his dick went deeper than before. She could almost feel it at the end of the tunnel, just a breath away from knocking against her cervix.

"I love you," Gonta keened, looking at her with nothing but adoration in his crimson irises. "Love you so much..."

"I love you too," she replied, her breath hitching. "I'm-- gonna cum..."

He grunted, burying his face in her neck as he pressed in as deep as he could go. A drawn-out moan escaped from his throat, vibrating against her body as he twitched, filling her up.

The two of them sat there for a few moments to come down from the high, panting quietly. (y/n) closed her eyes, inhaling the lingering scent of his cologne.

After a minute of silence, Gonta's head left her shoulder and he kissed her softly. Looking into her eyes, he whispered, "Gonta loves you."

--

A/N: Just a short, sweet one because he's a sweet boi.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!