Yasuhiro Hagakure x Reader - House Party

A/N: Boy do I love engaging in high school stereotypes. Don't you? Legit, this entire oneshot was inspired by reading a lemon I've written that was titled 'Tag Team'. Then I just wanted to listen to Whoomp! (There it is).

(Just as a general warning: I DO NOT ENDORSE UNDERAGE DRINKING AND/OR UNDERAGE DRUG USE! Please don't break the laws of your country and/or state! And just don't do drugs, kids!)

Disclaimer: I own nothing! The characters of Danganronpa belong to Spike Chunsoft, and Whoomp! (There it is) belongs to Tag Team.

--

The dance music was pumping through the house, teenagers milling about. Some held red cups, others were at the ping-pong table, cheering on some sap trying to play beer pong.

"Hiro, my man!" (y/n) shouted over the noise, her drink sloshing around in her cup as she bumped into someone. She clapped her boyfriend on the shoulder with a grin, "This party is freakin' lit! Where's Ryoma? I really owe him for this!"

"You haven't seen anything yet, (y/n)!" He promised, leaning down to peck her on the lips. "After Fujiro's done playing beer pong, we're having a drinking contest in the kitchen. I'm pretty sure the cheerleaders are supposed to get here any time now..."

Upon hearing a doorbell faintly ring, he brightened up, handing her his cup. "That's them! 'Scuze me."

He made his way through the crowd to welcome in the girls. (y/n) took a gulp from her cup, eyes wandering around the room.

Some popular song was blasting on the host's speakers, and she faintly recognized one of her classmates (probably the Ultimate Storyteller, considering the hairstyle) doing a line off of some girl's ass cheeks.

"Holy shit, is that Togami?" She wondered aloud, upon seeing the heir in the corner. "Didn't know he made it! I'll have to say hi!"

She took a step towards where he was standing, only to be interrupted by a shout of "HOPE'S PEAK, ARE YOU READY TO GET SWEATYYYYYY?!"

Immediately the music faded and the people began cheering.

A group of girls (and a few boys) marched into the room in cheer uniforms, matching grins on their faces.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Junko, the leader, exclaimed, and the music started back up as the hype squad brought out some booze. "PARTY PEOPLE!"

Immediately, (y/n) recognized the song as Whoomp!. It was quite popular overseas, apparently. Popular and very, very catchy.

"Whoomp! There it is!" The partiers began chanting as they started dancing. "Whoomp! There it is!"

"Whoomp! There it is!" (y/n) began cheering with them as one of the hype squad jumped up and landed in a split. "Whoomp! There it is!"

A couple of people took out bottles of booze and began chugging them, and the raucous cheering made the girl wince a little and move to the corner of the room.

"Ugh, they're barbarians," Togami sighed from beside her, adjusting his glasses.

"Oh, hey Togami." She greeted nonchalantly, taking one last sip. "Unexpected seeing you here."

"I decided to 'live it up a little', as Kuwata so callously berated me earlier." He sniffed, turning up his nose at the crowd. "Honestly? Not impressed."

"I'll bet you've seen better parties than this, eh?" She teased, elbowing him gently in the ribs. She saw someone waddling out of one of the bedrooms and scrunched up her nose. "Gross. I think someone just took a shit in someone's bedroom."

"I'll have you know, I only attend high-class parties." He scoffed. Then, after a moment, "We didn't have that cheap-ass shit, we had top-tier Colombian import. And it wasn't off of some peasant's body, either. It was off of the behind of a five-star escort."

"Damn, where can I get an invite to that?" (y/n) laughed.

"If you'd like, I can take you the next time we have one." He flashed her a secretive smirk. "The last big one was during New Year's. I assume this year, we'll have an even bigger one."

"Sweet." She nodded lazily, watching as one kid puked on the carpet before going back to his bottle. "I'll definitely be there."

"This is almost painful to watch," the blond agreed with a delicate sigh. He took off his suit jacket and handed it to her. "Allow me to leave for just a few seconds." Cracking his knuckles, he continued, "I have some peasants to school."

She watched, in shock, as Togami grabbed a bottle of vodka from Junko's hand and tipped his head back, chugging it like a pro. He didn't even flinch as he finished the bottle after only ten seconds, handing it back to the stunned socialite as he wiped his lips and gave a satisfied 'ahh'.

"Some party!" Yasuhiro appeared next to her again, chuckling. "Didn't expect to see Togami handle that alcohol like a pro! Damn, what kinda crazy side does he have?"

"One that none of us saw coming, that's for sure," she replied with a huff of a laugh.

Suddenly, a pounding at the door caused someone to pause the music. Everyone in the room froze, the strobe light still crawling across the walls and ceiling.

"Police!" Someone bellowed. "We've received several noise complaints from your neighbors. Open up!"

Nobody moved for a few seconds. Then someone shouted, "Fuck the police! Fuck the police!"

Slowly, a room full of drunk teenagers joined in, about forty of them shouting "Fuck the police!" in various slurred voices.

The police opened the door and stepped in, just staring at the crowd of them.

"Wow." The leader whistled lowly. Then he sighed, turning and shouting, "I need some backup! Get the others up here!"

Immediately, one of the underclassmen, Saihara, smashed a bottle of beer on the ground and bellowed, "SCATTER!"

Before the police could react, everyone began running in different directions. Some jumped out the windows, others ran into the bedrooms, and in the chaos the police could only try to catch one or two.

(y/n) ran into the laundry room and scrambled up onto the washing machine so that she could fit through the tiny window there. After squeezing through, she fell onto the grassy backyard, along with other partiers, and began booking it for the fence.

The last thing she remembered was thinking, "Huh. I've never climbed a fence this high before!"

She promptly blacked out. She awoke the next morning, somehow back in her bedroom at the dormitories.

--

A/N: I tried to be pretty subtle about it in the beginning, but halfway through I just thought "fuck it, let's go full Mulaney."

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request, and I'll see you guys later.