Mikan Tsumiki x Reader x Ibuki Mioda - It's Gonna be Okay

REQUESTED BY: Quack-Quack_Bitch

A/N: Here's some hurt/comfort for the cuties. Enjoy!

--

"I- it's bleeding so much!" You were panicking, tears streaming down your cheeks as you stared at the gashes on your chest, still oozing down your body and staining your skirt. "Mikan, it hurts!"

"I- I know, please don't worry (y/n)," the nurse pleaded, working quickly. "How did you even...?!"

"I don't know, I just... OW!" You screamed when she tried to dab at one of the gashes with a cloth, trying to cover your chest with your hands. "Ow!"

"I- I'm sorry, it's okay," Mikan tried to get you to calm down, wrapping her arms around your head and pulling you to her chest. "Sweetie, it's okay..."

"Hey-o, Mikan!" Ibuki called from the doorway, grinning at her. The look fell off her face when the nurse looked back at her in desperation. "Whoa, what's goin' on, sugarplum?"

"(y/n) is hurt, and I can't calm her down enough to wrap her wounds," she explained, her own eyes tearing up at the sobs that rattled your back. "Please help me."

"No worries, I got it!" The musician announced, shutting the door and walking over to you.

When Mikan let go of you, rubbing your arm to try and soothe you, Ibuki planted a kiss on your cheek. "How're you holdin' up there, babe?"

"It hur-rrrts, Ibuki," you whimpered, looking up at her through watery eyes.

"Ibuki bets that it does," she agreed, wincing when she caught the full extent of the wound. "But y'know what? Ibuki can make you feel better!"

You sniffled, wiping your nose on your arm. Mikan promptly handed you a tissue.

Ibuki pulled off her guitar from where it was strapped to her back, strumming a few chords. "Mind if I sing you a song? I learned it off the internet!"

You nodded, your attention wholly on her.

She grinned, cleared her throat, and began to strum. "Whenever life gets you down, keeps you wearing a frown... and the gravy train has left you behiiiind..."

Mikan paused in her work, squinting at her. This song sounds familiar...

"And when you're all out of hope... down at the end of your rope," she booped your nose at this, and you wrinkled it, giving a weak giggle, "and nobody's there to throw you a liiiiine..."

Seriously, where have I heard this one before? Mikan wondered as she got to work stemming the bloodflow.

"If you ever get so low that you don't know which way to go," Ibuki continued, dipping her voice, "come on and take a walk in my shoes."

This almost sounds like that one song that... wait a minute...

"Never worry 'bout a thing, got the world on a string, 'cause I've got the cure for all of my bluuuues," Ibuki sang.

Suddenly, Mikan remembered. She gave the girl a look, "Ibuki-chan, please--"

"I take a look at my enormous penis and my troubles start a-meltin' away!" She belted loudly.

Mikan's face turned bright red, she squawked in surprise, and you burst out laughing.

"I take a look at my enormous penis, and my happy times are comin' to stay!"

"IBUKI-CHAN, WE ARE IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE!"

She paused in her song, giving the embarrassed girl a grin. "Why? It worked."

And so it did. You were laughing, wiping your excess tears with the tissue, and you weren't freaking out about the blood anymore.

"Do ya feel better now, pumpkin?" She asked, smiling at you.

"I feel a little better, thank you Ibuki," you giggled, sniffling.

She winked, gave you a peck on the nose, and then turned to Mikan. "See? Fixed!"

Mikan huffed quietly, giving her a withering look. "Did you learn how to play that song just for something like this?"

"You bet I did!" The singer said proudly.

The nurse sighed. "You're incorrigible."

"Ibuki is cute," she corrected with a chuckle, patting her on the head. "Do you want me to stick around, or you think you got it?"

"I've got it," you spoke up with a thumbs-up. "You don't have to stay."

"Then I'm off!" She straightened up and waved as she left. "See you at dinner!"

The door shut a little too loudly behind her, so she opened it back up with a sheepish "Sorry" before shutting it gently.

Mikan giggled a little bit, getting back to work. "She can be... wild at times," she admitted.

"Yeah," you whispered with a fond look.

All was quiet in the office while she patched you up, until she looked up at the sound of you humming.

She immediately recognized the tune and frowned at you. "(y/n)..."

"What?" You laughed, wincing a little at the bandages she wrapped around you. "It's catchy!"

--

A/N: Enormous Penis is legitimately the only song that can cheer me up. It's so amusing!

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!