Yasuhiro Hagakure x Reader - Called It!

REQUESTED BY: krisqick

A/N: Here's one for my underrated boi.

--

"(y/n)!" Yasuhiro called, pointing to his crystal ball. "I've got a reading! Trust me, I'm pretty sure it's right this time!"

She sighed good-naturedly, giving him a smile as she walked over. "What've you got for me this time?"

"I predict..." He dramatically waved his hand across the ball for a moment, "... that you'll say yes to a date from me!"

She blinked before giggling. "Is this your way of trying to ask me out?"

"... is it working?" He asked hopefully.

Nodding, she rolled her eyes and linked arms with him. "You know you could've just asked me, goofball."

"Well, I was nervous," Yasuhiro admitted with a laugh. "I figured you'd take me more seriously if I made a prediction."

Even though you're wrong two-thirds of the time, she thought. She didn't say it out loud, though, not when he looked so happy.

"Well where would you like to go?" (y/n) asked instead.

He hummed in thought for a second. "How about we stay in? I've been practicing my cooking lately."

She just smiled, squeezing his arm. "Sure, whatever you want."

--

A/N: Short and sweet. I love him.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!