Nekomaru Nidai x Reader - Quiet Time

A/N: Here's a taste of Nidai because... why not? I love my big bois.

--

The two of you sat alone together by the fountain, Nekomaru reading a book and you knitting a scarf.

It was an unusually quiet afternoon, and you had been planning to take advantage of it. No shenanigans from the underclassmen (or your own classmates, for that matter), no strange effects from Teruteru's food, no shouting from Hiyoko -- it was just a sunny afternoon on campus, and thus you and your boyfriend decided to just sit.

It felt weird not hearing anything save for the water and the breeze, but it was nice.

Nekomaru glanced over, hearing your soft humming and watching you work. Your nimble fingers worked deftly with the yarn and needles, and he found himself paying rapt attention as you formed the next row of the scarf.

Your humming momentarily paused and you glanced up with a smile. "Hi."

"Hi," he replied, just as quietly.

You chortled, leaning further against his arm. "It's so warm..."

He made a noise of agreement and went back to his book, his cheeks lighting up at the close contact.

Your humming resumed, some pop song popular with the underclassmen, and the soft clicking of your knitting needles filled the silence.

Just the two of you, no speaking necessary. It was peaceful... maybe too peaceful.

"Ten thousand yen says that Komaeda is behind the next big bit of nonsense," you suddenly piped up.

He chuckled. "You're on. I bet that it'll be Owari."

--

A/N: Nidai lemon very soon, I promise :>

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request, and I'll see you guys later!