Miu Iruma x Reader x K1B0 - Mecha Problems

REQUESTED BY: LegalCrybaby

A/N: Get it, Mecha? Kinda like Mega? (splattered with tomatoes)

Anyways, enjoy this iconic duo!

--

"(y/n)!" Miu shouted one morning, kicking in the door to the lab. "We have a situation!"

"What is it now?" You sighed heavily, looking up from the book you were reading.

She marched in, having K1B0 by the collar, a determined look on her face as he set him before you. The android looked disoriented, his eyes flickering between blue to pink every few moments. He was looking around with a lazy expression before his gaze settled on you, and he smiled.

"(y- y/n)," his voice was glitchy as he reached for you. "I love you."

"That's nice, Ki, but that's not the issue here." You patted his arm nonchalantly as he hugged you before turning to Miu. "What's the bug?"

"He's gone totally fuckin' crazy!" She exclaimed, pointing to him. "He-- he tried to kiss me!"

"And?" Your eyebrow rose in an arch, ignoring the android's happy sighs as he nestled his face in your hair.

"He never does that!" She insisted. "Usually he just shorts out or something, but-- but today he actually tried to reciprocate!"

You nodded, turning back to him. He was still smiling at you, a cute simulated blush on his cheeks. He leaned in and shyly pecked you.

"You're right, something is wrong with him." You sighed, setting the book down on the table. "Alright, K1B0, let's get you on the table."

"I didn't acc-c-count for you wanting to-o do that so early in the day," he replied, getting up with jerky movements.

"We're not having sex," you said bluntly, making Miu choke on her own spit. "I just need to do a quick check-over to make sure nobody messed with your wiring again." Muttering under your breath, "Heaven knows how that worked out for us last time."

Miu watched for a moment before snapping out of it. "Uh, wait!"

"What?" You looked over, slightly irritated.

"He might try to grope you," she warned with a blush.

You blinked. "Okay."

"O- Okay?!"

"What? We're dating him. I don't care." You leaned over him, and sure enough, his hand found your right boob and squeezed gently. "Ah, you're right."

"(y/n)!" She screeched, mortified.

"Why are you suddenly against this?" You rose an eyebrow at her. "Aren't you usually the lewd one?"

"This is different! He's not acting like himself!" She defended. "It's weird!"

"Have I ever t-told you," K1B0 slurred slightly, looking up at you with adoration, "how beautiful you are?"

You paused, caught off-guard at that one. Then you smiled down at him, petting his hair. "Aw, you sweetie. Thank you, K1B0, yes you have."

"Why is he so lovey-dovey with you but totally lewd with me?" Miu cried.

"Maybe it's a taste of your own medicine?" You hummed as you checked him over. "I mean, maybe he got fed up with your PDA and decided to weird you out enough to get you to tone it down."

You ignored whatever she was saying, finding a weird chip inserted inside his mouth, in a before-unspotted slot on the inside of his cheek. "Ah, that's what it is."

You leaned in, getting K1B0 to open his mouth. You turned the lamp his way, "Hold still, I'm gonna need to get that."

He nodded, watching you with half-lidded eyes. As soon as you got close enough, he leaned in and kissed you, catching you by surprise.

Even though everything was synthetic, the moisture never ceased to amaze you. As he slipped his tongue into your mouth, something came with it. Something square and hard.

You pulled away abruptly, spitting out the chip. You stared at it for a moment before looking back at him, only to find him blinking, the blue-pink flicker fading away to just plain blue.

"That was... strange," he murmured, looking up at you in confusion. "What was that?"

"Some kind of behavior inhibitor, seems like," you replied as you studied the little black chip. Your eyes narrowed and you groaned when you saw a tiny insignia in the corner. "Oh dammit to hell, I'm gonna kill that bear someday."

"W- what?" Miu spluttered, looking over your shoulder at it. "Monokuma was behind this?"

"Or someone looking to frame him," you clarified with a sharp look at the security camera in the corner of the room. "But imagining him... nah, it was definitely him."

K1B0 blinked again. Then he looked up at both of you, his face heating up. "O- oh," he squeaked, hiding his face in his hands. "I... acted inappropriately! I'm so sorry!"

"Nah, you're fine." You patted his head before helping him up. You gave him a cheeky grin. "I'm just proud that you mustered the gumption to grope my boobs, even if you were under the influence."

"I-- I did what?" He exclaimed, looking at you in horror. Then, his eyes swirling like a dizzy cartoon character, he fainted, his head falling forward and completely shutting down.

"Damn reboots," you sighed.

"So it's over?" Miu asked, still bewildered.

"Seems like it." You wanted to crush the chip in your hand, but instead you set it aside to look over later. "I'll have to have some words with our lovely headmaster later about doing weird things to our boyfriend."

--

A/N: I've been wanting to do one where K1B0 is under the influence of a glitch or something and is super lovey.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!