Kyoko Kirigiri x Reader x Kirumi Tojo - Bubble Tea Date

A/N: Requested by several on the original oneshot between these two. I hope you enjoy!

--

"Eeee, it's so cute!" You gasped, pointing at the bubble tea vendor at the food court. "Can we get some? Please?"

Kyoko glanced up and nodded with a smile. "Sure, why not? Kirumi, you know her usual order, and can you get me one with matcha?"

The maid nodded and left your group, walking with purpose towards the stand. You and Kyoko stayed at the little table you'd been sitting at, your food sitting untouched.

You were bouncing in your seat with a big smile, eyeing the sign eagerly. "I can't wait! It's gonna taste so good with this sandwich!"

Kyoko folded her hands in her lap, patient. She knew it might take several minutes, but she didn't mind waiting a little longer. Her food was cold, thankfully, so she wouldn't have to worry about it cooling off too quickly. Kirumi had gotten cold soba too, so she was good.

She watched her girlfriend with a fond gaze, noting the way you hummed happily as you pulled out your phone. 

Then a thought struck her. It'd been a month of dating, but she still puzzled over it from time to time. "(y/n)?"

"Hm?" You asked, looking up from a text someone'd sent you.

"How did you... first find out about our," she cleared her throat with an embarrassed wince, "little rivalry over you?"

Your eyes lit up in recognition. "Oh, that! Well," you giggled, "you two aren't very good at keeping your emotions a secret, Kyo-chan."

"How, um, how long?"

"I'd known ever since Kirumi sat in with us on study night that first time," you chirped with a wink. "But back then I'd kind of misunderstood it as some severe sexual tension, so I didn't say anything because I wanted you both to make a move first."

Well, she hadn't been wrong, Kyoko thought with a worse blush. A couple of weeks in, she'd realized that she had a crush on Kirumi too. When she brought it up with the maid, she'd confessed that she'd felt something for her ever since before they started dating (y/n).

"Well, it all worked out in the end anyway!" You smiled at her, your cheeks pinkening cutely. "Ah, you should see this photo that Sonia texted me! It's really cute~"

Kirumi walked back to the table, a carton of bubble teas in hand, smiling at the sight of her girlfriends doting over a photo.

"What is it?" She asked in amusement as she slid into her seat between them, setting the carton on the table.

"Thank you Kiru-chan!" You chirped, pecking her on the cheek before showing her your phone. "Sonia found a stray puppy and convinced Gundham to adopt it! Isn't she cuuuute?"

The photo was of Sonia and Gundham, the princess happily smiling at the camera with an adorable snow-white puppy in her arms. Gundham was trying to hide his blushing cheeks with his scarf.

"That is cute," Kirumi commented with a smile. "Well, I've brought the tea, so we can begin eating."

The three of you took your bubble tea and began eating your food. You laughed when Kirumi dabbed some sauce off of the corner of Kyoko's lip with a napkin, chastising her for eating so messily. She got even with you by gently taking your hand in hers and taking a deliberately-slow bite of your sandwich, locking eyes on you the whole time.

Kirumi just shook her head fondly, slurping her soba.

--

A/N: What's better than two girlfriends being cute? THREE girlfriends being cute!

Anyway, please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!