Nagito Komaeda x Cosplayer!Reader - Nyaaaan~!

REQUESTED BY: Animebunbuns

A/N: Another cosplay one! Enjoy!

--

"Oh man oh man oh man, I'm so excited!" Kazuichi was practically vibrating in his spot, eyes wide and excited. He grinned at Nagito. "Thanks for coming with me, man. I dunno if I'd have the balls to meet her alone...!"

"It's no problem at all, Souda-kun," he replied politely, smiling back. "I admit, I'm surprised you asked me instead of the others."

"Well y'know, Nanami is hanging out with Hinata, Owari is visiting Hanamura's with Nidai, and Miss Sonia is hanging out with that..." he paused and muttered darkly, "Dark One weirdo," then his voice lifted again, "and I'm not exactly friends with Kuzuryuu or Pekoyama, soo... that leaves you!"

"What about the girls?"

"Ibuki's busy," he waved it off. "And Mikan's visiting friends for the weekend. And I'm pretty sure Koizumi and Saionji literally hate me."

"... Oh," was all Nagito could say in return.

Kazuichi still bumped shoulders with him and beamed, scanning the crowd. "Well, whatever man! She should be around here somewhere... ah! There she is!"

He pointed ahead to where a small group of eager people were crowded around a cosplayer. Her sunny smile shone brighter than the glitter in her hair. She was cosplaying a catgirl idol from some anime, her robotic cat ears moving every which way in response to all the audible stimuli.

She posed for the cameras with a wink, purring a "Nyaaan~!"

Immediately, some of the teenage girls squealed and the boys' cameras clicked faster.

"She's so cute," Kazuichi gasped, cheeks burning red. "R- right? Komaeda?"

"I think I remember this anime," he recalled instead, a blush of his own dusting his cheeks. "Ha... she is cute. She definitely has the costume down."

"Of course she does!" Kazuichi exclaimed. "She's (y/n) (l/n), one of the best cosplayers I've ever seen! You should've seen her cosplaying Cieru the other day... she mimicked his voice perfectly!"

"Wow..." Nagito kept his eyes on her until the crowd began to thin. Their eyes locked together for just a moment, and the sweet smile she flashed him had his heart doing a double flip.

"C'mon, c'mon! Now's our chance for a photo!" The pinket was tugging at his arm rapidly, leading him towards her.

Closer... closer...

"Hi there!" Her voice was just as cute as the rest of her, he decided, as she beamed at them. "Are you here for a photo?"

"Y- yes!" Kazuichi stuttered, his cheeks matching his hair and his eyes absolutely starstruck. "I'm a huge fan of your work, Miss (l/n)!"

"Thank you so much for supporting me!" She giggled, turning her eyes to Nagito. "Would you like to be in the photo?"

"Someone like me? Next to you?" He wondered aloud, looking surprised. "Are you certain?"

"Of course, silly!" She insisted, gently reaching for his hand. "Would you be a dear and take the photo?"

"S- sure!" Kazuichi nodded eagerly.

(y/n) pulled Nagito in, close enough that he could smell the perfume she was wearing. The blush on his face grew darker, if it were possible, and he found himself unable to stop smiling even as she made bunny ears behind him.

"Say cheese!" Kazuichi instructed.

The two repeated it, (y/n) winking at the camera.

Is this heaven? Nagito thought to himself in a daze. Next to such a pretty girl... and she doesn't seem repulsed at my presence? I've died and gone to heaven, surely.

"Would you like a photo too?"

"Yes please!"

Gently pushing Nagito out of the way, she reached for Kazuichi. He handed Nagito the camera and squeezed in close to her, the look on his face nearly outshining hers.

"Say cheese," Nagito repeated as he readied the shot.

"Cheese!" The two enthusiastically called.

"Thank you so much, Miss (l/n)," Souda was gushing as he took the camera back. "You've made our day."

"It's no trouble at all," she reassured with a wink. "Ah, hey, sir?"

Nagito perked up when she looked his way. "Yes?"

"Would you like to grab a coffee sometime?" She asked, handing him a small card. "You're the Ultimate Luck, right? Komaeda-kun?"

He was momentarily stunned at the fact that holy shit she knows my name. "That's right, I am."

"Great!" She beamed. "I'll actually be transferring into Hope's Peak after break! I'd like to get a leg up in meeting my classmates. That goes for you too, Souda-kun!"

"She knows my name," he whispered in shock, unknowingly echoing the whitenet's thoughts.

"I would love to," the smile on his face was genuine as he accepted the business card. It was as cute as she was, decorated with a kitty-face stamp in the corner along with her name and number. "I'll see you at the corner cat cafe on Sunday?"

"It's a date," she chirped, before backpedaling with a blush. "Uh- er, I mean deal! It's a deal!"

--

A/N: Whew! I'm still trying to work through these, but I hope you liked it!

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!