🍋 Onesided Nagito Komaeda x Reader - F*ck Away the Pain 🍋

A/N: I'm back! For now! I've been wanting to write something new lately, so here you go! (It's not 3 in the morning yet, but this'll have to do, ha!)

--

She slammed down hard, hips stinging from the force of the thrust as he let out a choked moan.

She threw her head back, crying out, squeezing their joined hands.

He squeezed back, leaning up to kiss her ear as she bounced.

Tonight was all about her, and he intended to make her feel wanted again.

Her tears were still hot against his skin, and he smiled against her neck as she called out his name.

His doorbell rang ten times within a whole minute, much to his annoyance.

He'd just had a nice, hot shower, just used that brand-new soap, and he was planning to sit back and watch Netlix until he inevitably finished the latest season of his favorite show.

With an irritated sigh, he called, "I'm coming, hold on!"

As he trudged to the door, he heard a woman crying outside, and his heart clenched.

He opened the door, only to see (y/n) rush into his arms, bawling like her heart had been crushed.

"It probably has," he mused as he raked his fingers through the back of her hair.

"What happened?" He asked urgently. "Are you hurt?"

"I-- it's (ex-bf/n)," she sobbed, gripping the back of his nightshirt tightly in her cold fingers. "He-- he's been cheating on me!"

A wanton sound escaped her throat as he nipped at the soft (s/c) flesh.

"Nagito," she gasped as he ground his hips into hers, "Na-- Nagito--!"

"(y/n)," he growled in a surprising octave lower. "Let go. Give yourself to me."

Her breath hitched, and she pressed him down into the mattress, her eyes gleaming.

With a smirk, she lowered her own face to his neck, and with one move, bit down hard into his pale skin.

"That dirtbag has been doing this for how long?" He asked, his eyes narrowed in contempt.

(y/n) was seated on the couch with a mug of apple cider, sniffling sadly. "A month," she admitted sadly.

He clenched his fists. "Give me one good reason that I shouldn't call Naegi-kun and send Oowada over there right now."

"Please don't!" She pleaded, eyes snapping up in fear. "I don't want to-- I don't want him to--"

At the sight of her, a deer in headlights, he sighed heavily and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Relax, (n/n)-chan, I wouldn't do anything if you didn't want me to."

The tension in her shoulders slowly ebbed away as he began to give her a shoulder massage with his free hand. She nodded slowly, her cheeks dusted with pink.

After a moment of thought, she bit her lower lip and looked up at him. "Nagito, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Anything," he immediately answered with a gentle smile. "What do you need me to do for you?"

He cried out as she licked his wound and pulled away, the blood dribbling down her lips -- his blood -- sending a jolt straight to his cock.

"(y/n)," he begged, raising his hands to tangle in her beautiful, sweaty (h/c) hair. "Use me as much as you want to, please hurt me--"

He threw his head back as much as he could against the pillow and groaned when she tugged his hair after one particularly deep thrust.

"Right there," she whispered with a low moan, "remember? Right there!"

"I g-- got it," he nodded, angling his hips so that he hit that particular spot every time.

Her voice grew in tandem, and when he clasped her to his chest in his lap, she moved her hands to gain leverage on his back, her nails digging into his skin.

"Nagito!" She exclaimed as he kissed her jawline softly.

"What do you need, (y/n)?" He gasped into her ear.

"I need you!" She whimpered, pressing a kiss to his earlobe as her breasts slapped against his chest. "Please, Nagi, I need you to fuck me harder!"

"Treat me like you love me, c'mon baby," he whispered, his tongue flicking out to trail against the shell of her ear. "Show me where it hurts!"

He smiled sardonically when she twitched against him, embracing her tighter. Her walls were clenching against him, and it felt incredible.

Another second, he was coming undone, spilling himself into her, groaning against her neck as she shrieked into his hair, her nails raking up his back. They'd forgotten a condom, but he figured they were safe enough.

He felt the familiar sting of open cuts against the air, and he sighed to himself that he would need to clean up in the bathroom before coming to bed tonight.

"N-- Na--" She was sobbing, tears of ecstasy rolling down her cheeks as she gazed at him in an almost loving haze, "I-- I love you--"

His heart did a flip and he smiled gently at the woman he loved. "I love you, (y/n)."

Only once her afterglow was over did she slump against him, her eyelids fluttering shut. Her breathing grew slower, and he looked endearingly down at her as she slumbered on his bare, bony chest.

He sighed contently against her scalp, sitting there for a few moments more before he gently picked her up and placed her down on the other side of the bed. She buried her face into the pillow as he got up to clean off the blood and get a towel for her.

Once he was done cleaning the drying substance from his neck and back (he'd grimaced when he found the deep bite wounds on the back of his shoulder), he grabbed a washcloth, soaked it in warm water, and returned to the bedroom, spreading her legs and gingerly wiping away the semen lazily oozing from her core.

"Just for tonight," he thought to himself, gazing at her wrecked beauty as he gently stroked her warm cheek, "allow me to believe that you really love me."

--

A/N: I hope you liked it. I'm still a bit rusty, but it isn't bad for revenge sex.

Please tell me what you thought and feel free to request!