Kazuichi Souda x Reader - Turning Cranks

REQUESTED BY: -S-S0RAA

A/N: Here's a cute one for Kazuichi! Enjoy!

--

"Hand me that gear there," you said, reaching out blindly as you continued to tighten the bolt.

"K," Kazuichi mumbled as he handed you the gear.

You nodded your thanks as you fitted it into the machine. When you tested to make sure everything worked, you rolled out from underneath and sighed with relief, brushing sweat from your forehead and pulling off your goggles. "Okay, should work now!"

Kazuichi fidgeted with his hands as you pushed the start button. Geez, I hope this works...

After a moment, the machine hummed to life, and the helmet on Kazuichi's hand began glowing blue.

Slowly, text crawled across the screen on the front: I LIKE YOU (y/n), GO OUT WITH ME?

You gaped at it. "Holy cow, it works!"

When you turned to Kazuichi, he was blushing, shyly looking away.

"Did you really think that?" You asked excitedly.

Nodding, he confessed, "Can we go on a date this Friday?"

Smiling widely at him, you pecked his cheek and plucked the helmet from his head. Fitting it onto your head, you pointed to the screen. YES.

--

A/N: Somewhat cliche, but I like to think that mind-reading devices would be a good friends-to-lovers scenario. :>

ALSO! As of right now, my drafts list is almost full! I can only take 7 more requests before the book will be done. You can still request, but as soon as it's full, I'll have to permanently close it for this book.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!