Himiko Yumeno x Reader - Magic Trick

REQUESTED BY: FoxMoth1041

A/N: I'm not quite familiar with her, but she's cute enough that I can manage. Enjoy!

--

For the past ten minutes, you'd been sitting on the couch as Himiko preformed magic tricks for you.

You clapped as she released a dove from her hat, cheering her on as she beamed at you.

"And for my next trick," she announced, "I'll do something special!"

You watched as she waved her wand around the hat.

"Aaaaaaabra...cadabra!" She exclaimed, pulling out a playing card. "Here you go, (y/n)!"

She handed it to you and proudly announced, "For this trick, I've transformed you... into my girlfriend!"

You startled in surprise before flipping the card over and reading it. Instead of a regular playing card, it had the Queen of Hearts in the corners as usual, but in the middle was written, Go out with me (y/n)!

You stared at the card for a moment before a smile slowly broke out on your face. You looked up at her and nodded.

"Your trick worked!" You replied with a giggle. "I'm your girlfriend now!"

"Wait really?" She gasped, before jumping up and down clapping. "Yaaaaay! I did it!"

She jumped into your arms and hugged you, both of you giggling.

--

A/N: Really short, but I hope it was sweet.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request, and I'll see you guys later!