Izuru Kamukura x Reader - It Suits You

REQUESTED BY: Dumbass45

A/N: Haha, puns. Enjoy some non-despair Izuru fluff!

--

In your defense, you were left unsupervised.

Your boyfriend had been out today, hanging out with a few of your friends. You'd had a headache and decided to stay home, so he'd left you with a brief "get better" and a kiss.

You hadn't minded his curt reply; when you looked into his eyes, you could see the affection there.

Luckily, after a quick nap, you were refreshed and your head was pain-free. You grabbed your phone off the desk and began scrolling through social media.

A few minutes later, a thought hit you, and you nearly dropped your phone in your hasty look towards the closet. Izuru hadn't worn his suit and tie today.

For as stuffy as your boyfriend tended to be, you'd never once seen him go out on an outing with your friends without at least his dress shirt and tie. But today had been a bit too hot for the ensemble, and he'd went out in jeans and a tee.

Slowly, a mischievous grin spread across your face. You got up from bed, leaving your phone on the covers.

You went to the closet and searched through your stuff; lo and behold, the suit jacket and pants were hung up there.

You giggled madly. "I've always wanted to wear this!"

You immediately took them from the hangers, not seeing the text Izuru sent you...

Fifteen minutes later, Izuru walked through the front door. He had a small box of takeout in his hand, meant for you. He waited for a moment, but when he heard no noise, he figured you were still asleep.

Better not to wake her then, he decided as he took off his shoes and left them by the door.

He walked through the house to the bedroom. After a moment, he opened the door. "(y/n), are you--?"

You froze, slowly turning to stare at him in shock. His suit jacket hung off of your form, and the white dress shirt you were wearing must have been from his things. His pants were way too big on you, held at your waist with a belt.

In your hands was his black tie, and you were struggling to tie it.

Izuru blinked at you, genuine surprise filling him for a moment.

Neither of you said anything.

Finally, you lifted a hand and waved hesitantly. "Um... welcome home?"

"... what are you doing?" He questioned slowly.

"... trying on your suit," you mumbled, blushing in embarrassment.

He watched you fumble with the tie for another minute more before sighing, walking into the room.

"Here, you're doing it wrong," he told you, gently taking the tie from your hands and undoing it.

You blushed harder, watching in wide-eyed wonder as he expertly worked with it, folding it and securing it into place. When he stepped away, he nodded in satisfaction.

You looked at the mirror, and to your amazement it was perfectly tied.

"Wow," you breathed. Then you gave him a bright smile. "Thanks, babe!"

"The next time you want to try on my clothes, just tell me," he replied, a mirthful smile tugging at his lips. He pressed a kiss to your forehead and turned to leave the room. "You've got takeout on the counter when you get hungry."

"Food?" Your head whipped around, and you gripped the pant legs in your hands, hoisting the bottom hem up off the floor as you scurried out of the bedroom. "Wait for me! What did you get?"

--

A/N: Headcanon that Izuru likes seeing his significant other in his clothing. Send tweet.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!