Male!Sonia Nevermind x Reader - Ragamuffin Cinderella

A/N: I really should change Male!Sonia's name, but the Sonic jokes y'all are making are just fucking hilarious. Enjoy!

-

You beamed as he swayed you around the ballroom floor, leading you into the dance without a care in the world.

You two were the center of attention that night. The foreign prince and the unknown girl. Your friend from the main course, Chiaki, gave you a small thumbs up and smiled at you over Hajime Hinata's shoulder.

You gazed up into the shining bluebell eyes of the man you had crushed on ever since your first meeting.

"Soni..." You managed to whisper. He leaned in, probably to kiss you, until you heard it.

The grand clock hanging above the stage began to gong, and you gasped. He paused.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?" He asked in concern.

"I have to go, Sonic. I'm sorry." You said urgently.

"You do? So soon? It's only midnight." He glanced up at the clock, and as much as you regretted leaving his warm embrace, you abruptly kissed him to surprise him before wiggling yourself free, before turning and running off.

"Come on, Hinata! Let's go!" You yelled at the boy, who was too stunned from the noise to move for a few moments.

When Chiaki sighed, letting his hands go, he muttered an apology to her and ran after you, grabbing your hand.

You both, along with many of the other reserve-course students who had, unfortunately, forgotten the time, ran for the gates before security decided to chase after you.

"Yeah, get out of here, you reserve-course scum!" One guard shouted as a group of them began to chase you.

"Shut up! We're going!" A random girl yelled at him as she reached the edge of the main-course campus.

As the crowd dissipated and only the Ultimates were left, Sonic stood there, determined to find out who you were.

"I will find you again, my princess." He muttered to himself, placing a hand over his lips.

-

A/N: I'm sorry it was so short. Please leave your feedback in the comments, and I'll see you in the next update!