Chihiro Fujisaki x Reader - Cat Café

REQUESTED BY: BlackSiltSucculent

--

"Hi, welcome to-- oh, Chihiro!" The girl smiled brightly as she clutched the menu to her chest. "I didn't expect to see you here today! What do you want to order?"

"The usual, please," he requested happily as a cat slipped into his lap with a meow.

"Okay! Your order will be right out!" She kissed the top of his head and flounced away, her fake tail bouncing with every step.

He sighed in content, stroking the tuxedo cat's head and enjoying its purr into his side. This café was a special place for him; it's where he met his girlfriend, and it's where he liked to visit her during the weekends.

Not only were the cats cute and adoptable, but the food was pretty good too.

A little while later, another cat joined him, a pretty calico who mewed and pawed at his socks.

He smiled down at the girl, dipping his hand down for her to nuzzle her head against.

"Here's your drink!" (y/n) chirped, setting a tall milkshake glass on the table with a strawberry drink in it, the foam on top in the shape of a cat. Then she set a plate of cake there too, "And here's your cake!"

"Thank you." He began to eat the cake and sighed at its delicious taste. "Do you have any plans tonight?"

"No, I don't believe so," she shook her head. "Why? You wanna come over?"

"If you like," a shy blush dusted his cheeks as he looked away.

She giggled, clasping her hands together. "Aw, you're so sweet! Of course I'd like you to visit! Should I expect you to pick me up after work?"

"Yeah."

"Okay! Enjoy your food, 'hiro-kun!" She made a heart with her hands before winking and turning to help another customer.

Chihiro sighed, his cheeks burning. The cat in his lap watched her go before looking up at him and meowing.

"I know," he replied softly. "She looks really cute in that uniform."

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll  see you guys later!