🍋 Yasuhiro Hagakure x Reader - How Deep is Your Love? 🍋

REQUESTED BY: brianatheweeb

A/N: Aaaaand the final of the trio of requests! I hope you enjoy some underrated fortune boi.

--

It was their first anniversary, and he was so excited. He'd been practically bouncing all day, and for some reason he seemed to have a higher rate of success than usual in his fortune-telling. He'd already planned to give (y/n) twelve roses, each rose for the months they spent dating until now.

(y/n) was firm in her resolve to wait for marriage, and he was cool with it. Honestly, he figured that the longer they spent dating, the less chance he'd have to fumble the relationship somehow with the girl of his dreams.

His shift seemed to take too long, and as soon as he could leave, he jumped into his car and rushed home as fast as was legally possible, grabbing some roses from the store on the way.

He practically leapt into the front door, roses in hand. "Yo, (y/n), I'm back!"

There was a moment of silence before he heard his girlfriend's voice from the bedroom. "I'm in here!"

He thought it a little strange, but he got a vase for the roses and placed them in with some water on the counter, taking off his shoes before going to the bedroom.

As soon as he opened the door, his eyes widened. (y/n) was on the bed, rose petals scattered around her, and she was wearing some very cute lingerie.

"Is... is that new?" His mouth was suddenly dry.

"Yeah, that's the errand I was running the other day," she replied, smiling over at him with half-lidded eyes. "Happy anniversary, 'Hiro."

He dropped his coat and slowly approached, drinking in her appearance. The lacy (f/c) bra-and-panty set complimented her well, not to mention it was incredibly sexy.

She gently pulled on his shirt with a sly look. "Well? I'm your present. Don't put this lingerie to waste."

As quickly as he could, he stripped himself. When he stood before her totally naked with a flagging manhood, her lips (deliciously colored in a shade that complimented her skin) quirked into a smile and she took his dick in her hands, gazing at it as if it were her first time seeing it.

(Of course, one doesn't live with their girlfriend for very long without her seeing your dick... and vice versa for her lady bits. The amount of times he'd accidentally seen a crotch shot was more than enough to be comfortable.)

He moaned when she began to jack him off, pressing the tip to her lips to softly kiss it. The sight of her lipstick leaving a stain on the head sent a shiver through him.

"Don't want you finishing too early," she murmured with a giggle as she let go. He panted quietly, watching as she got onto her knees, removing the soaked panties. "Luckily for you, I've already prepared."

"S-- so we're clear?"

"Hop to it."

He crawled up the bed and between her legs, brushing strands of hair out of the way so that he could kiss her neck.

(y/n)'s eyelids fluttered shut as she breathed out a moan at the soft contact. His lips made their way down her collar down the valley of her breasts. He slipped inside of her, working a slow rhythm as he freed her breasts from the bra. He smiled at her before he fondled one of them, watching the other bounce.

"Yasu...hiro," she breathed, threading her fingers in his dreadlocks.

"You're gorgeous, (n/n)," he returned, leaning in to kiss her. It was swift, yet sweet, and it left her blushing and happy.

Her inner walls clenched onto him tighter, and he sped up the slightest bit. He groaned her name into her ear, reaching up to cradle the back of her head in his hand, reaching down to rub her clit with his other.

She arched her back, and her chest moved against his, her skin like satin.

Yasuhiro gazed down into his girlfriend's face with admiration. The sweat lightly dotted her brow, her eyes half-lidded and a beautiful (e/c), hazy with pleasure. Her chest heaved and her hair stuck to her face. Beautiful.

He grit his teeth, burying his nose into her neck. "(y/n), I'm-- I'm comin'--!"

She gasped and quivered as he released, her legs coiled around his back. Her toes clenched as his fingers worked her sensitive clit to orgasm, and she shuddered around him.

Her eyes opened and she stared into his face, breathing heavily. "I... I love you, that was... wow..."

"It was great," Yasuhiro agreed, equally breathless. He leaned in to kiss her tenderly for a moment before slowly pulling out and flopping next to her.

A hand on his arm made him look up, only to see (y/n) with a gentle expression.

"Hey," she dragged out the word, tracing a line on his arm. "How about... we take a bath?"

Yasuhiro brightened and reached up to hug his girlfriend, getting up to follow her to the bathroom. Best. Anniversary. Ever.

--

A/N: I hope you enjoyed. Please tell me what you thought! See you later!