Teruteru Hanamura x Reader - Made With Love

REQUESTED BY: Princess_Monika_57

A/N: Enjoy some more sweetness!

--

You swallowed harshly, the box in your hands shaking slightly from your tight grip. All right, (y/n), you can do this. It's just a simple in-and-out mission... just give him the box and ask. C'mon, you can do this.

Taking a deep breath, you opened the door to the cafeteria. "Teruteru!"

A head popped out from over the counter, and when he saw you, his face lit up. "(y/n)! I didn't expect you to visit! What would you like? A meal? A hug?~"

"Actually, I have something to give you." You walked towards the counter and beads of sweat began to break out on your forehead.

"For me?" He gasped, setting down the spatula.

You nodded, and as soon as you were close enough, you handed him the box. Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, you nervously stammered, "I-- I made it myself. I know it's probably not as good a quality as the stuff you make, but..."

Teruteru opened the box and gasped again. "You made me chocolates?"

"I'm sorry if they taste terrible..."

"Anything you give me will taste amazing!" He chirped, popping one into his mouth.

Chewing for a moment, his eyes went wide. He swallowed and turned to you with starry eyes. "(y/n), that... was..."

"Terrible?" You cringed.

"MAGNIFICENT!"

You flinched back from the force of his shout, but he grabbed your hands and shook them vigorously.

"If you made me chocolates every day, I would be the happiest man on earth!" He exclaimed. "Thank you so much, (y/n)!"

You tried to smile, but it came out more of a grimace. "Y- yeah! Also, I have to tell you something... I-- I like you!"

"Oh finally, I thought you would never confess," Teruteru let out a relieved sigh.

You paused, staring at him. "Wait... you knew?"

"Of course I knew! Your feelings were clear as jelly!" He replied with a wink. "I was hoping you would muster up the courage to confess so that I wouldn't scare you away..."

You blushed and looked down. "S- so what now...?"

"I'll be done with the cake I'm frosting in juuuust a minute, and then we can sit somewhere and eat your chocolates!" He let go of your hands and picked up the spatula again. He sighed, looking longingly at the chocolate. "Not eating all of it before I'm done will be a challenge..."

You nodded, face still burning hot, as you sat down at a table nearby, content to wait.

--

A/N: I hope it was super cute!

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!