Chiaki Nanami x Reader - Gamer Girl Bathwater

REQUESTED BY: EmmaMarks9

A/N: I know, the meme is super old, but I couldn't resist. Enjoy!

--

"Chiaki, my love, my beautiful, sweet, kind, talented girlfriend whom I love with all my heart," you said slowly, staring at her, "what in the name of Hope are you doing?"

Chiaki glanced up at you from the bathtub she was curled up in, shrugging. "I'm going to sell my bathwater."

"But..." your voice faltered for a second, "... but why?"

"Extra money."

"What would you need extra money for?" You exclaimed. "We're rich!"

"The new Animal Crossing Amiibo cards are coming out and I need to finish off my collection," she spoke so casually it was like she was telling you about the weather.

You just blinked, watching as she rinsed off the rest of the soap bubbles on her arms.

"Who knows, maybe someone will go overboard and pay a thousand yen for a bottle," she joked with a smile. "Do you wanna get in?"

You stared at her for a moment longer before giving a heavy sigh and tugging on your necktie. "Why the hell not, I could use a little relaxation after today."

"I put some calming oils in," she suggested, blushing when your skirt and pantyhose dropped.

"Your favorite, right?" You asked.

"Yep."

"Perfect." You dipped your leg into the hot water with a delighted sigh, leaning in to peck her forehead as you knelt down. "Ah, this feels amazing."

Later that night, after you both finished up your bath (and you fixed yourself a late-evening snack), you peeked into your shared bedroom to see Chiaki smiling at the screen of her laptop.

"What'cha got?" You asked, sipping your tea.

"I already sold my entire stock," she said casually, showing you the screen.

You abruptly choked on your drink, eyes widening at the receipts. "A- a hundred-thousand yen for a single bottle?!"

"Guess I was right," she smugly said, turning the laptop screen again. "Some simp is willing to pay over a thousand yen per bottle. And he bought multiples."

"Why on earth would anyone pay for someone's bathwater?!" You exclaimed.

"I dunno, maybe I'll have to ask him." She hummed in thought.

"No, please don't ask him." You begged, grasping her shoulder. "Chiaki, I love you, but you'll never know what kind of weird creep would pay that much for some of your bathwater."

Meanwhile, somewhere else in Japan...

One otaku let loose a hearty sneeze into his handkerchief before sniffling and adjusting his glasses. He squinted at the screen, grinning at the receipt. "Perfect... I finally got my hands on one! I finally got a container of Belle Delphine's bathwater! After months of being sold out, after losing all of my hope... this is amazing! I have to tell my American friends about this!"

"Hey," Chiaki said slyly. "Maybe you should sell yours. How does Heiress Bathwater sound?"

"Absolutely not," you shuddered. "Togami would never let me live that down. Remember that one time I was a hostess at a themed cafe? He still calls me Neko Neko Kneecaps because of that!"

"Oh yeah, I remember that," she nodded in recognition. "Wasn't that for our cultural festival in your third year?"

"Of course it was that one!" You exclaimed. "That damned snooty son of a gun wouldn't stop sending me cat-themed thigh-highs for a month! Not to mention that they were the wrong size!"

A/N: Kinda cringy? Maybe. Do I still like the joke? Yes.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!