Makoto Naegi x Reader - Much Needed Intimacy

REQUESTED BY: Princess_Natsuki_57

A/N: Despite what the title says, this won't be sexy. Instead, have some stressed bean baby Naegi :3

--

When your dorm room door opened, you scarcely had to look up before you had 115 pounds of boyfriend in your lap, hugging you and hiding his face in your hair.

You were surprised at the intrusion, but set your phone aside and wrapped your arms around him, holding him in your lap.

Makoto heaved a ragged sigh as you began to pet his back.

"Are you okay?" You asked in a soothing voice.

"No," he replied quietly.

"Do you need to talk about it, do you need snacks, do you need cuddles...?"

"I need cuddles," he mumbled.

"Okay, you can have cuddles." You nodded, scooting backwards on your bed until you could rest against the headboard, letting him lay on your chest.

You picked up your phone from where you'd pushed it and locked it before putting it back down, wrapping both arms around Makoto and holding him protectively. He curled up against you, his arms tucked under your arms and his hands resting on your shoulders.

You closed your eyes, leaning more into his touch. His cologne was a pleasant accompaniment to his proximity, and when he sighed again you could feel his breath fanning against your skin, goosebumps rippling to life in its wake.

Finally, when it had been quiet for a few minutes, he spoke.

"Togami yelled at me today," he mumbled in your ear. "I wasn't expecting it, and it stung worse than usual."

You pet his back, humming in acknowledgement.

"And with midterms coming up, I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do," he continued, gripping your shoulders a bit tighter. "Oogami has been trying to help with meditation techniques, but I just can't focus, so it doesn't help."

His breath quickened a little, and you moved your hand up his back to pat him, your other hand gently squeezing his side.

He ducked his head into your shoulder, hiding his face. "I just... really need to unwind."

"That's a fucking mood," you solemnly agreed with a light sigh. "Is this helping you relax a little?"

He hummed, a small 'mhm' that made you smile. "Do you want to take a nap? They always make me feel better."

"I am a little tired," he admitted, shifting off of you so that he could shrug off his jacket and shoes. Once they were off and you flipped the covers off of your bed to slide in, he slipped in next to you and hugged you again, resting his head on your chest.

"Good thing I was already comfy," you joked with a giggle, resting your hand on the back of his head and stroking his hair. "Is this a good position?"

"Mhm," he murmured again and wrapped his arms around you.

You lay there until he fell asleep, his chest rising and falling slowly.

You kissed his hair (mindful of his ahoge) and grabbed your phone again. Silently, you took a picture of him curled up and smiled, saving it as your home screen wallpaper.

"I love you," you whispered into his ear, closing your eyes when his hold on you minutely tightened.

--

A/N: Did you know that napping together is one of the best things you can do to get emotionally closer to someone?

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!