🍋 Nagito Komaeda x Reader - Dead Girl Walking 🍋

A/N: This book is already rated Mature, so why the hell not add a lemon to the mix?

I began writing this at 2 AM. I'm super sleep-deprived. You get a Totally-Not-A-Huge-Heathers-Reference.

WARNING! PRETTY MUCH SEXUAL CONTENT AND (mentioned) UNDERAGE DRINKING!

Now, as a disclaimer: Obviously, please DO NOT go around underage drinking and having sex. I do not condone underage drinking or underage sex (even though in this oneshot, both of you are 18, still! Don't have haphazard sex! If you do decide to have sex, use protection!)

(c/s) is cup size.

-

Well, shit.

No more words were necessary, and your situation could not be more eloquently phrased.

You had stared her hard in the face, vomit dripping from her shiny black stiletto boots, her narrowed, icy blue eyes glaring straight through to your soul.

"You're through, (l/n)," she had snarled, jabbing a perfectly-manicured index finger into your chest. You could feel its sharp point even through your wrinkled clothing. "I know who I'm sitting with at lunch. Do you?"

The entire crowd of students, all drunken and dazed, simply stared at you four, their mouths open in shock.

Junko tried her best to shake off some of the vomit from her shoes before turning to the crowd with a frown.

"Hey, party people! Where's the damn party?" She shouted in irritation. Almost immediately, someone started blasting a pop song and the crowd began cheering wildly, rushing past Enoshima's cronies and you.

Her sister and the weird girl who always hung out with them (seriously, what was her name? Tsukiki? Tsu- Tsumako?) were at her side, trying to wipe the rest of the vomit from her shoes. As they finished, they threw the tissues, which landed at your feet. You glanced down at the pink-stained tissues before slowly looking back up at Enoshima, who simply sneered at you before walking away.

You continued to gaze, almost pleadingly, at the raucous party in the music club, before slowly turning and hobbling down the road, the three shots of tequila you'd downed quickly catching up with you. Although you prided yourself on being able to hold your alcohol, you cursed yourself for being so careless as to get drunk on a Sunday night.

"Oh man," you groaned, holding your head. "What am I gonna do? I'm so screwed... almost literally."

If only I hadn't been so selfish, you chided yourself, pausing momentarily to stand at the side of the road, looking up at the stars. If only I hadn't been so eager to accept their offer of 'friendship'.

"Well, the demon queen of Hope's Peak has decreed it," you sighed despondently, stuffing your hands into your pockets. "She says that on Monday, 8 AM, I'll be deleted."

"They'll hunt me down in study hall!" You shivered, thinking of the spitballs that you'd have to start enduring again. "Oh, they'll stuff and mount me on the wall!" Like one of those animal trophies the Ultimate Hunter displays, you cringed.

"Thirty hours to live..." you exhaled, chuckling mirthlessly. "...how shall I spend them?"

You continued to mutter to yourself as you walked up and down the campus, trying not to focus on the screaming and laughter that echoed in your footsteps.

"I won't just be content to die like cattle..." you hummed. "Or no, wait, maybe I could change my name and hitch a ride to Kyoto."

Suddenly, you noticed where you were. You realized that you were standing right in front of the boys' dormitories, and only a few lights were on, one of them being...