Hajime Hinata x Tsun!Reader - Y- You Dummy!

REQUESTED BY: Animebunbuns

A/N: And here comes the second! Enjoy!

(Note: Takes place during an alternate version of SDR2: AI Junko never screws with the simulation and they simply live their days on an island together like pals.)

--

Hinata sighed, reclining on the beach towel. It was an amazing day today, with perfect sunny weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect for swimming.

You sat a ways away on your own towel, in your (f/c) swimsuit, twisting your hands in your lap. You wouldn't look his way, no matter if he glanced at you or not.

"Hey, (y/n)," his voice startled you, and you looked up with pink cheeks, "we should go swimming."

"Tch, i- it's not..." You fumbled over your words, screwing up your face in a glare. "... I-- I wouldn't go swimming with you, idiot! Go by yourself! The water's too cold today!"

He shrugged. "Okay then, I'll be in the water if you wanna join."

You humphed, watching as he waded in.

Deep down you wished he would call out to you, but you held your breath on that. Ever since you'd awoken on this dumb island, Hinata had been the one to get closest to you out of the boys. There was something that drew you to him, something you couldn't explain, and it frustrated you. You were so used to 'getting' people, and yet he was someone who left you dumbfounded and tongue-tied.

You'd rather die than tell him outright, though. Not even Sonia, bless her heart, could get you to confess your awkward feelings for him. So here you sat, watching from afar. As one does.

He stood out in the ocean for the longest time before sitting in the water, knees to his chest. He looked serene (you wished you had a camera for this) and calm. Not burdened with the stress of the situation that you all found yourselves in.

You grumbled to yourself, standing and cracking your back. If he was gonna look so damned pretty out there, you supposed you could join him. Maybe you could finally get out how you felt?

As you walked through the warm sand, your resolve strengthened. Hajime glanced up when he heard you coming and the smallest of smiles graced his face.

You stood next to him, shivering slightly at the feeling of the water washing over your ankles.

"Decided to join me after all?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"It's not like that at all, Hajime," you huffed, squatting next to him so that you could properly sit. "It just got boring by myself."

"Sure, sure," he waved off the half-hearted retort and simply closed his eyes, enjoying the slight breeze that had picked up.

You had to tell him. You were going to tell him.

You opened your mouth to tell him.

Then he sighed, cutting you off. "Is that Hiyoko yelling at Teruteru again?"

Sure enough, when you listened you could hear the bratty girl shouting for some reason or another. You could hear Teruteru's panicked voice yelling for help, and Togami likely came to his rescue... again.

He stood up, the water dripping from his legs. He held out a hand to help you up with a smile.

"C'mon, let's dry off and get something to drink," he offered.

Your face burned red, both from the sight of the sun casting a halo effect around his head and from the frustration of not being able to get your true feelings out, dammit!

You lightly smacked away his hand, choosing to get up yourself. "I don't need your help, dummy."

He shrugged and beckoned you to follow.

You did, cursing yourself all the way. Why can't I tell him that I think he's hot, dammit?!

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request more, and I'll see you guys later!