🍋Syo x Male!Reader - I Can Do You Better🍋

REQUESTED BY: LovetoshipFuyupeko

A/N: Alrighty, another sexy time! I hope you enjoy this one! (Note: Since Syo isn't into girls (at least, not in a way that I'm aware of), I made this one a male insert. I hope that isn't a problem for y'all!

Slight content warning: a bit of dubcon (consensual dubcon), degradation, some blade(knife technically)play, a tiny bit of bloodplay, and  sadism/masochism.

--

A grunt escaped his throat as he was forced against the wall, a pair of dangerously-sharp scissors stabbing the space next to his ear.

"You have a lotta nerve, (m/n)," the leering voice of Genocider Syo hissed, the mad girl's body looming over him like a puppet with broken strings. Her bright red eyes glared into his terrified (e/c) ones, and it sent chills down his spine. "Talkin' to that stupid bitch like that... you really piss me off."

"I- I swear, it wasn't anything," he insisted through clenched teeth, eyeing the shining blade warily. "I just wanted the homework I missed...!"

She let out a rough chuckle. "Like I haven't heard that one before!"

Syo leaned in close, all manic grin and crazy eyes. "You're mine, (y/n)," she breathed, a perverse blush on her face as he flinched away in fear. "Perhaps I should fuck it into ya so you remember next time~?"

His eyes widened when the scissors yanked out of the wall and she twirled them around her fingers, raising them to his neck.

"I'm not here to get you off, I'm here for me," she sneered, looking him up and down in a way that felt like she was molesting him with her eyes. It felt vaguely dirty and very uncomfortable, and he swallowed thickly past the lump in his throat.

Planting her foot firmly between his legs, she nudged them apart and squatted before him. Her scent was foul; sweat mixed with the foul stench of death and blood clung to her core and permeated the close quarters between them. He was tempted to cover his nose with his sleeve, but when her thigh flashed dangerously at him, her scars jumping to his sight, he decided it was best to hold still.

Her freakish tongue darted out to wet her lips, and her crooked grin widened as she beheld the growing bulge in his pants. "Getting off on this, eh? You're much kinkier than I'd imagined!"

(m/n) bit back a moan as the heel of her foot made contact with his straining dick, the barest of strokes up its length making a shudder go through his groin. She reached down and unzipped him, the noise making a slight echo in the bare room. He was so, so close -- straining in his boxers, his erection growing painful. His breath caught in his throat when she stroked him with her foot again -- the soft material of her socks felt good.

A raspy laugh came from her next, and she leaned in to yank at his pants. They came down his legs without much effort, leaving him in his (f/c) boxers.

She stood then, tugging her panties to the side. "Let's see if you're worthy enough," she decided,  eyes glinting in the dim light. "If you can make me moan before I get bored, I won't kill you."

She beckoned with one finger and he eagerly tilted his face up, his lips meeting her pussy immediately. She reeked -- but somehow it sent a spark of  pleasure through his body. He began to lap at her, rubbing her clit with the tip of his nose -- and making her legs wobble, though she didn't give him much else other than a breathed "Oh fuck."

He knew what buttons -- or button, in this case -- to press to make her scream. His arousal was climbing, higher and higher as he shifted his focus to suck at the pearl at the edge of her lips, and her first real moan of the night pierced the tension and threw back a pleasure shot straight down his spine.