Izuru Kamukura x Reader x Hajime Hinata - Childhood Friend

REQUESTED BY: Avocado_BestBoi

A/N: Get ready for a Twins AU! Enjoy! This is gonna be a lengthy one ^w^

--

"Do... do you really have to go?" The little girl sniffled, wiping her eyes with her sleeve.

"I'm sorry (n/n)-chan, but Papa says we have to!" The brunet consoled, hugging her with a frown.

His older twin stood there beside her, hand tightly clasping hers, an identical frown on his own face.

"Izuru, Hajime, it's time to go!" The boys' mother called from inside.

"I'll miss you," the girl whimpered.

"We'll miss you too! So much!"

Hajime awoke with a start, Izuru's hand firmly landing on his chest.

"Get up, it's time for school," the older boy said in monotone.

"Y- you know you don't have to wake me up like we're still in middle school, right?" Hajime gave his brother a glare, flipping the covers over so that he could sit up.

Izuru just walked away, his long black hair trailing behind him.

A lot had changed in the past ten years for them. Their family had moved to Japan to live closer to their sick maternal grandparents, and along the way the boys discovered and honed their talents: Izuru as the Ultimate Analyst, and Hajime as the Ultimate Counselor. They were accepted into Hope's Peak and had been looking forward to meeting their new classmates.

Now enrolled into Class 77-A, the two began their day together. Despite having separate rooms, neither of them had really minded staying with one another; it was part of a special bond they shared (that, and Hajime used to be scared of sleeping alone).

They both got dressed and walked to the cafeteria together to eat breakfast. They could see a few others milling about; older students walked quickly to get simple snacks like muffins or fruit, and others sat together with trays, laughing and talking together.

They both got their food and found an empty table in the corner to sit at. As they ate, Izuru spotted a girl in a hurry, nearly tripping over her own shoes. She looked... vaguely familiar, and as his narrowed eyes remained on her she met his gaze for a second before rushing on.

(e/c) eyes, so close in his memory...

He hummed, finally recognizing her. "Ah, it's (y/n)."

"Who?" Hajime murmured distractedly, still eating his banana.

Izuru sighed. "(y/n). Don't you remember, that girl with the (h/c) hair that used to follow you around all the time when we were kids?"

Hajime paused, narrowing his eyes in thought. Then they lit up, and he nodded. "Oh, I remember! ... wait, (y/n) is here-?"

He turned in his seat, trying to spot her.

"She's already left," Izuru pointed out blandly. "You'll look idiotic trying so hard to find her now."

The brunet gave him a frown, turning back to his banana. "Do you think she'll be in our class?"

"Why else would she be here?"

You were so, so late.

You'd planned to get up earlier than you had and try to meet your classmates, but unfortunately you slept through your first alarm and ended up waking at your usual time. You were already cursing your lack of time, so you threw on your uniform and decided to grab a muffin and a fruit from the cafeteria to try and get to your classroom early.